Must do activity for Newlyweds

DManRightHere

We have our Honeymoon 21-27 of this month.

Was curious of any suggestions of any over the top activities or disney perks that newlyweds should experience.

We are all about experiencing new things.

PhilharMagician

This is a family site so I will be careful, but it's your honeymoon, spend some time in the room.

^this^

Take your time and enjoy each other. Being @ WDW is just an added bonus. If you do find some free time than a romantic carriage ride @ Ft Wilderness and let everyone know that you are newly weds and get newly wed buttons. The little perks will happen automatically.

Upvote 0

boilerpicc

Definitely get the buttons. Also, watch the MK fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian. It's a really nice, romantic spot. You can get some drinks from the pool bar and sit on the beach chairs or in a hammock to watch. They pipe the music through the loudspeakers, but it isn't very loud. It's my husband's and my favorite place to sneak away for some grown up time.

Upvote 0

MouseDreaming

^this^

Take your time and enjoy each other. Being @ WDW is just an added bonus. If you do find some free time than a romantic carriage ride @ Ft Wilderness and let everyone know that you are newly weds and get newly wed buttons. The little perks will happen automatically.
I was going to suggest the carriage ride at Port Orleans. Stop at the wishing well by the castle and make a wish together!

Upvote 0

luv

If you're a newlywed and wondering what you could possibly do on your honeymoon, there is no newlywed-specific activity, lol. You're just looking for stuff for couples to do.

I vote parasailing, too. If that is too scary, maybe a dinner show. :)

Upvote 0

rob45

Hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on your room door. Just kidding, congrats on getting married. Hope you both have a great time. Enjoy special dinners together, carriage rides at FW, firework cruises.

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

I would get the bride and groom Mickey Ears, and wear them while in the parks. Me and my wife wife got them for an anniversary day at Epcot and had a great time. Lots and lots of congratulations, and a few nice bonus items like getting to stay on Soarin' for a double ride :) We had a great time and since it was our anniversary only wore the ears around on our actual day, but for a honeymoon, I would wear them everyday! Congratulations on your new life together, may it been more than you ever dreamed it would be!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We have our Honeymoon 21-27 of this month.

Was curious of any suggestions of any over the top activities or disney perks that newlyweds should experience.

We are all about experiencing new things.

Definitely get the ears :). And of course the buttons :). I would eat at CRT for sure. Also, not in parks, I would check out the spas. When you book, make sure to tell them its your honeymoon. For all of your dining too. We were bumped up to a MK view at GF for our honeymoon and we got loads of free champagne at dinner since they knew it was our honeymoon. Slurge on a special tour - like the Trek at AK or swim with Dolphins. Or head out on a boat for Wishes. My DH and I are more in park people. If I had to do it again, I would have done an in park photo shoot. I didn't do the research then like I do now and there was so much we missed. We've made up for it going every year since but still, there is something magical about being there for your honeymoon. I would also recommend renting surrey bikes or a carriage ride. I don't know where you are staying but you can head to the Poly and see the fireworks on the beach and watch the electric water pagent. My DH and I think that Epcot at night is the most romantic so I would make sure to stroll through there - maybe getting desserts from each country to take back to the room and enjoy. I am a fan, although terribly pricey, of the in room surprises by Disney Florist. We have done it twice. You could give them a limit and have them surprise you with a honeymoon package. Or pick one out you want and surprise your other half. Congrats!!

Upvote 0

Zman-ks

Hang the "Do Not Disturb"
75.gif
sign on your room door. Just kidding, congrats on getting married. Hope you both have a great time. Enjoy special dinners together, carriage rides at FW, firework cruises.
:p

Upvote 0

agorna

Ask for "Honeymoon" buttons, and purchase the top hat with ears for the groom and a white mickey mouse hat with a vail for the bride and wear them in the parks. you will get lot's of "good lucks," "best wishes," "congratulations" and a few "you'll be sorry's" but it's all in fun.
my disneymoon is in October... how do we go about booking a private photo session in the parks? that sounds great

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom