Music question

FAIRIEDUST78

Original Poster
I was wondering if WDW put out a cd collection of their music from the parks that included all the original music (i.e. food rocks,horizons etc.). I know that disneyland did,just wondering if the World did anything similar?

jeffb

I was wondering if WDW put out a cd collection of their music from the parks that included all the original music (i.e. food rocks,horizons etc.). I know that disneyland did,just wondering if the World did anything similar?

There is a 2 cd set currently sold called The Happiest Celebration on Earth which contains a nice amount of park music including some music from EPCOT which is no longer heard at EPCOT. Here is a link to it:

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-5969.asp

However, there is nothing like the Disneyland box set where you get full attraction audio. For example on HCOE you get 2 tracks from Horizons but not the entire score.

I would love to see EPCOT put out a box set for its 25th that had full scores from the original attractions and BGM loops

FAIRIEDUST78

Original Poster
yay!

Thank you so much! THis will definetly get me in the groove for my november trip. I've practically worn out my Official Album cd!:sohappy:

wannab@dis

Thank you so much! THis will definetly get me in the groove for my november trip. I've practically worn out my Official Album cd!:sohappy:
Just an FYI... you can call WDW directly and probably get that (and other) park items cheaper than through Laughing Place. Lemme see if I can find their number.

raven

There is a 2 cd set currently sold called The Happiest Celebration on Earth which contains a nice amount of park music including some music from EPCOT which is no longer heard at EPCOT. Here is a link to it:

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-5969.asp

Why do they charge almost twice the actual selling price than in the parks? I've noticed this on a lot of items on that site. The Antena balls are $4 in the parks but they charge $8 PLUS S&H! Crazy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom