Music of the Parks

MousDad

Okay, so I figured out they put an official album out periodically. The tracks, it looks like, stay mostly the same, with a few changes each year. Am I right on this?

Final questions: Is the 2006 "Where Magic Lives" the current album for sale in the parks? And, is the Illuminations Soundtrack still for sale in the parks? If so, is it the same as the 2000 Tapestry of Dreams CD, or has it been updated?

dolbyman

Mousebits was my hero til I got spyware in my computer from an EBGames game

huh? where did you get any spyware on our site ? .. all files are comunity tested with various virus scanners and most of the files can't contain viruses at all (avi,mp3,etc.)

Einselen

huh? where did you get any spyware on our site ? .. all files are comunity tested with various virus scanners and most of the files can't contain viruses at all (avi,mp3,etc.)

I think they said that they cant use uTorrent (or any other torrent clients) as the EBGame they bought ratted them out to their ISP, which is odd on many levels as I am not sure of any popular software that has spyware and I posted earlier that uTorrent is not illegal, it is just how some people use it.

dolbyman, I love your submissions over at MouseBits, keep it up.

princess noel

How does mousebits work? Do you have to create an account before you can browse? Is it an "on demand" type site or does it play like "live365"??

Thanks

dolbyman

Do you have to create an account before you can browse?

yeap .. but it's quick and easy

How does mousebits work? Is it an "on demand" type site or does it play like "live365"??

no it's a torrent site .. you need a torrent client (azureus,utorrent,abc,etc.) and it will download the actual files from the other users and after a while you have the audio/video/etc

princess noel

"no it's a torrent site .. you need a torrent client (azureus,utorrent,abc,etc.) and it will download the actual files from the other users and after a while you have the audio/video/etc"

Never heard of this. How would one aquire these "torrent" clients??

lpet11984

Usually you can do a search for torrent clients on google and just download them...I'm not sure but downloads.com might also have links to download them as well.

NadieMasK2

The reason I don't listen to internet radio that much anymore is because of the constant adds, the bad sound quality, and plus you can get it other places.
If you pay for a subscription (which they run specials from time to time) on live365, there are no ads and the sound quality is improved. Also you can get a mobile version for your phone, which I have, that is very cool. I walk with my phone and headphones listening to park music.

Kingdom WDW

If you pay for a subscription (which they run specials from time to time) on live365, there are no ads and the sound quality is improved. Also you can get a mobile version for your phone, which I have, that is very cool. I walk with my phone and headphones listening to park music.

True, but I don't want to pay for music that I already have, for free.

lilclerk

uTorrent is not illegal at all, uTorrent has tons of legal uses. Blizzard uses torrents to do updates to WoW, Martin's ultimate tributes (which can be found at MouseBits) are legally distributed via torrents. Now downloading the cracked version of Photoshop now that is not a legal use of torrents. You should go back to your "IP" (ISP maybe?) and tell them to recheck their facts/policy. Also what EBGames game had spyware?
I know it's not illegal, and I'm pretty sure they know it's not illegal. I think they just wanted to make sure I never get anything pirated, so whenever they find out someone is using a torrent software they call :shrug: I only ever used mousebits.

All ebgames software comes with Securom now, which is an anti-pirating software, not technically spyware, I just hate it. Okay, I did jump to conclusions and assume that's what set off my ISP, but I used torrents for years without problems, and a few day after I install a game they call and threaten to shut me off?

And yes, I meant ISP :eek:

Einselen

All ebgames software comes with Securom now, which is an anti-pirating software, not technically spyware, I just hate it. Okay, I did jump to conclusions and assume that's what set off my ISP, but I used torrents for years without problems, and a few day after I install a game they call and threaten to shut me off?

Ahh yes that new anti-piracy crap that is trying to be implemented. Thanks for the clarification and it is very close to spyware.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
funny things about torrents... i had my IT department in fits thinking i was breeching national security since the turrent converter on my computer was showing up in the network, yada yada yada, i was greeted by Dan and Marc when i got back from lunch one day.

so, be careful if you are on a compnay network. :lol:

MousDad

funny things about torrents... i had my IT department in fits thinking i was breeching national security since the turrent converter on my computer was showing up in the network, yada yada yada, i was greeted by Dan and Marc when i got back from lunch one day.

so, be careful if you are on a compnay network. :lol:

Oooh, it had to be really bad if Dan and Marc had to show up. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom