music from the parks

goofyfan13

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I could possibly download The Share a Dream Come True song and Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade. I can't find it on KaZaA and I've been looking for them for a while. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

bhg469

my girlfriend has the jammin jungle parade you can IM her, she posts as sara1980sweetie . maybe shell send it you you and accidentally delete hers. she worked there and plays it all the time to remind her. anyway just ask her shell probably be more than happy to help ya.

jaimjaim25

Thats wierd, I found it on Kazaa....

Anyway,... if you want to get into the Disney World Parks mood.. download live365

Its free, and they have disney stations.. One is Park Hopper.. constant park music.. :)

bhg469

Originally posted by jaimjaim25
Thats wierd, I found it on Kazaa....

Anyway,... if you want to get into the Disney World Parks mood.. download live365

Its free, and they have disney stations.. One is Park Hopper.. constant park music.. :)

thats cool, i cant wait to torture my girlfriend with the music from around epcot

jaimjaim25

Originally posted by Mickeyman819
I would be getting alot of Kazaa stuff but my computer wont install it. i hate my computer.

What kind of computer do you have??

My computer that I had just gotten, got some spyware thing right after I installed Kazaa (i think because i must have checked off soemthing i shouldnt have) and then XUPITER ruined my whole computer.. Xupiter=the devil!!!

Be careful when dling share programs :)

Sir Hiss527

I have the CD of WDW, and it has all the parades from all the parks. Except "Tapestry of Dreams" they chopped it up a little bit, and shortened it. But other than that everything else is there. Good luck with your search!

-Sir Hiss527-

"Stop Hissing in my Ear"!:king:

bhg469

Originally posted by jaimjaim25
What kind of computer do you have??

My computer that I had just gotten, got some spyware thing right after I installed Kazaa (i think because i must have checked off soemthing i shouldnt have) and then XUPITER ruined my whole computer.. Xupiter=the devil!!!

Be careful when dling share programs :)

i work tech support for a broadband internet company and this happens all the time, you may be able to get rid of most of that stuff by downloading adaware from www.download.com

TrevEG

Does anyone know the track listing for the fountain of nations at epcot? Id kill for that music on a cd! Ok... maybe not kill... but I would really like to have it. :) Any help would be apreciated, and thank you in advance!

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Bad news on the Live365 thing, they are no longer free. I became a preferred member just to continue to get this station. They are now considered a "Premium" station. Does anyone know how to record music from there though?? I didnt download Kazaa on the new puter as I dont have a firewall as of yet and my IT contact advised me not to without the firewall...Any help woould be greatly appreciated!! Belle

TrevEG

I have another request to add to the list. I just downloaded the area loop for mission space and its amazing. Does anyone out there no where I can find the ride exit theme at?

Bagheera

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey all, Bad news on the Live365 thing, they are no longer free. I became a preferred member just to continue to get this station. They are now considered a "Premium" station. Does anyone know how to record music from there though?? I didnt download Kazaa on the new puter as I dont have a firewall as of yet and my IT contact advised me not to without the firewall...Any help woould be greatly appreciated!! Belle

Yeah, I can't believe Florida Project Radio went VIP. I guess I'll have to use Park Hopper and Mouse World until I can fit the extra $5 a month into the budget.... Rats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom