MuppetVision 3D closing for a month-long refurbishment in the summer

Zman-ks

not long enough for a movie update? Would be great if they decided to shoot some new footage with Jason Segel.
75.gif

Am I a Man...or am I a muppet....If I'm a muppet, then I'm a very manly muppet. If I'm a man, that makes me a muppet of a man... o_O

I am surprised they havent actuall done that yet....

tissandtully

Why does it need an interactive queue? There's hardly ever a line since the theater is so huge.

I hope they fix the water effects, the past 4 times I've been on it they haven't worked at all.. including last week. Burning rubber hasn't worked either, the vacuum effect barely worked, only the bubbles worked and even then I think some soap fell onto my arm.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Why does it need an interactive queue? There's hardly ever a line since the theater is so huge.

I hope they fix the water effects, the past 4 times I've been on it they haven't worked at all.. including last week. Burning rubber hasn't worked either, the vacuum effect barely worked, only the bubbles worked and even then I think some soap fell onto my arm.
The interactive elements will be in the preshow area.

Violet

Bummer. My kids love that attraction and that is when we are going.

Oh well, I guess we can cross Hollywood Studios off the itinerary now.

Magenta Panther

Bummer. My kids love that attraction and that is when we are going.

Oh well, I guess we can cross Hollywood Studios off the itinerary now.

Uh...just because the Muppet thing will be down? What about Fantasmic, Beauty and the Beast, Art of Animation, the Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Toy Story Mania, The Great Movie Ride, One Man's Dream, etc. etc...?

Violet

Uh...just because the Muppet thing will be down? What about Fantasmic, Beauty and the Beast, Art of Animation, the Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Toy Story Mania, The Great Movie Ride, One Man's Dream, etc. etc...?

DHS was on our Maybe list anyway. The only other things we really wanted to see there were TSM and BAtB. This just tips the park from "Maybe we'll go" to "Eh maybe do something else." Just for our family. No offense to the diehard DHS fans! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom