Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

Goofyernmost

Well I guess we know who else Vogel's going to be playing now.

What I don't get is why even fire any Muppeteers. I mean, it's not like Disney uses the Muppets enough for it to be some big expense.
Well, like it or not if you attempt to convince your bosses that you are way smarter then they are and fight their every suggestion, good or bad, the chances are they will find a way to end their pain and increase yours.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Any visual updates?

Yes. Here are some naked muppet pics:
upload_2017-7-12_23-56-32.png

Cmdr_Crimson

Well I guess we know who else Vogel's going to be playing now.

What I don't get is why even fire any Muppeteers. I mean, it's not like Disney uses the Muppets enough for it to be some big expense.

The problem is the rookie muppetiers are trying to step in what is lost....He's trying so hard to mimick Jerry Nelson's Robin it just doesn't work. The same goes for the Count...And if you think that's bad.....You should hear him trying his best imitation of Carol Spinney's voice as Big Bird.....

brb1006

The problem is the rookie muppetiers are trying to step in what is lost....He's trying so hard to mimick Jerry Nelson's Robin it just doesn't work. The same goes for the Count...And if you think that's bad.....You should hear him trying his best imitation of Carol Spinney's voice as Big Bird.....

Is that the same performer for Big Bird here? He sound so depressed.

rocketraccoon

Today was a gloomy day without anything too interesting. Trying out Photoshop's Photomerge feature, check it out! (click for the full image)
3mbW9nC.jpg

And now for a couple regular photos:

Basic painting seems to be done on the two buildings on the left. Like Marni says it'll get worked on more.
I3r8a8r.jpg

Some work is being done inside the Chevrolet facade. The blinds are either down or in tatters depending on the window. Also, a plant!
kIzu7oK.jpg

There's a notch in the yellow Coke building. I wonder what it's for?
5fHNNdp.jpg

The entrance to SWL is moving along:
Y2Y8wf0.jpg

The plastic is off the Coke sign on the yellow building:
mBnOvCb.jpg

The Writers Shop area is pretty much the same as last time. Basic walls up but all construction all the time. Nothing major other than that, just your usual construction materials and equipment everywhere.

And hey, have a photo of Gonzo on the clock:
cCUfkIH.jpg

NiarrNDisney

The plastic is off the Coke sign on the yellow building:
mBnOvCb.jpg

The Writers Shop area is pretty much the same as last time. Basic walls up but all construction all the time. Nothing major other than that, just your usual construction materials and equipment everywhere.

It looks like there is something going on in that shell of a building. May we see a possible return of the Coke stand that was near High Octane Spirits just in a less mobile location?

Last edited:

PizzaPlanet

WDWbuff2001

Original Poster
I know people want the restaurant to fit in with the rest of the courtyard but honestly I'd be just fine if they left Mama Melrose's alone. It's underrated and has some good food so I'd rather they not touch it. But there's a lot they could do with a Muppet theme in there, as well.

I just want them to retheme it... I Want the same food though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom