Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

cheezbat

I visited PizzaRizzo a few days back. The ballroom is probably the most fun thing in the whole place...but still missing that true Muppet vibe. The food is the same garbage they served at Pizza Planet. I expected more out of this.

roj2323

PizzaRizoo is Botched, Cheap, Budgeted Within An Inch of It's Life, and Pointless! The Walt Disney World Building Four Keys!
I really have to agree that while it is clean and nice looking, it really does nothing to tie itself to the muppets theme in any notable way.

With a few sign changes it would easily be confused for a Giordano's pizza
customers-seated-at-tables-in-dining-room-of-giordanos-pizzeria-picture-id148530852

Pizza Rizzo:
pizzerizzo-muppets-pizza-restaurant-disneys-hollywood-studios-wdw-006.jpg

The funny thing is it wouldn't take much to fix it either. Add some muppets (preferably animatronic), make it appear dirtier at least on the walls and ceiling. Add some wonky plumbing in the ceiling wrapped in bandaids, Have someone walking around in a chef costume to take pictures with, Have rizzo talk on an intercom once in a while. It doesn't have to be elaborate or costly (animatronics excluded) but really they have to add something to make this a destination.
swedish_chef.jpg

This is fan created but the idea would be largely the same with a short (Mickey height) actor.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I really have to agree that while it is clean and nice looking, it really does nothing to tie itself to the muppets theme in any notable way.

customers-seated-at-tables-in-dining-room-of-giordanos-pizzeria-picture-id148530852

Pizza Rizzo:

The funny thing is it wouldn't take much to fix it either. Add some muppets (preferably animatronic), make it appear dirtier at least on the walls and ceiling. Add some wonky plumbing in the ceiling wrapped in bandaids, Have someone walking around in a chef costume to take pictures with, Have rizzo talk on an intercom once in a while. It doesn't have to be elaborate or costly (animatronics excluded) but really they have to add something to make this a destination.
swedish_chef.jpg

This is fan created but the idea would be largely the same with a short (Mickey height) actor.

I have to wonder if this was intentional, so that it would be easy to remove the Muppets theme later.

PizzaPlanet

I was at Muppet Vision yesterday, and can confirm that Constantine is finally gone from the preshow. It also appeared that they switched to HD monitors, so the preshow has never looked better. The theater was jam packed with people, all laughing and enjoying the show. I'm so glad that this atttraction is surviving the DHS makeover!

DHSCM

Pizza Rizzo:

swedish_chef.jpg

dont you dare compare this run down cheap disney food to the amazingness that is giordano's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom