Muppet What-Not Workshop construction started

RAXIP

From http://orlandoparksnews.blogspot.com and taken on 1/24.

100_6424.JPG

It IS right across from Muppets 3D, but the picture doesn't lend much information. It seems to be blocking off Dopey Dr. (access to back of TGMR), but I think that's been blocked off for a long time.

Aerial view:
http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&cp=nqs8kr8630dh&scene=5220718&lvl=2&sty=b&sp=Point.nqs8zd86305d_Untitled%20item____&where1=Disney's%20Hollywood%20Studios%2C%20FL

The wall was up for the removal of the Osborne Lights. It has since been removed. (1/31)

deltableh

i am glad they are doing this is wdw but warning its quite expensive. Here in NYC its $130 for one so I dont know about getting one for your kids on a whim.

Yeah, I saw that after some quick Googling. Not exactly something I'd buy for someone else, but when I go down in December (my first Disney trip without my parents [I'm 23, just a heads up), I'll GLADLY splurge on one for myself.

Raychul

It's a build-a-bear type store, presumably being opened in the Muppet Studios district of DHS, where kids (and adults) can build their own Muppet-styled character. From what I've heard, the store in NYC has been quite successful.

Is it a "Muppet-styled" character? Or can you just make a Muppet? Like say I want a Kermie or a Gonzo, can I just buy/make those?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It was announced that this was coming to DHS at the D23 Expo. Has this plan been cancelled?
I do not remember them announcing that but from what has been reported this current refurb is not it. Tho only Whatnot workshop currently open in in NY.

JCtheparrothead

My brother and sister in law have been to the one in NYC and both have muppets. At that store you cant build any existing muppets but are suppose to build one that no one has seen before. Either way they are very cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom