Muppet Question

JUDYKN

Original Poster
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the names of the two older gentlemen(?) in the balony at Muppet Vision 3-D?

Thanks. Judy

wizard12

Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
I personally prefer the swedish chef...he's the best...

I like him too. Do they ever say his name? I like most muppets altogether. I like him in the 4-D also. Gotta love the cannonball. :)

mkepcotmgmak

I think a lot of people miss the Swedish Chef in the show, becuase they never turn around and see him back there with the cannon/film projector, I just wanna yell, LOOOOOOK - but most people do not want to turn around and think they look stupid and nothing be there (like me on the first trip)

*** Thread Drift Alert ***

Originally posted by wyattkelly
It's a world of stark mediocrity
It's a world of mindless activity
It's the little white lie
Inside mom's apple pie
It's the real world after all!

Ah, Duck Logic. My wife hates when I sing this to our kids.

wizard12

Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
I think a lot of people miss the Swedish Chef in the show, becuase they never turn around and see him back there with the cannon/film projector, I just wanna yell, LOOOOOOK - but most people do not want to turn around and think they look stupid and nothing be there (like me on the first trip)

I know. I almost missed it until my mom pointed it out a while back. He is so funny. Love that chef. Do they ever mention his name?

wild01ride

I think that Swedish Chef is simply that: Swedish Chef. At least that's what Big Bird called him in the Muppet Family Christmas- and as far as I'm concerned, Big Bird is THE authority!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom