Mummy vs. E.E.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
disneylands said:
On several other forums. The Universal fans bash the Disney Fans, maybe thats it?:hammer:

Actually the Disney fans bash Universal more than the Universal fans bash Disney. Many of the Universal fans respect the Disney theme parks and enjoy the theming and rides they have (it's the complete opposite when you're talking about how Disney fans feel about Universal).

dxwwf3

NemoRocks said:
Many of the Universal fans respect the Disney theme parks and enjoy the theming and rides they have.

From the Universal message boards I've seen in the past, I have not seen ANY respect for Disney theme parks. But I only watch a couple of them. I'd say from my experience, the disrespect is about even on both sides.

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
I've got AP's to all of the parks here except for cypress gardens. I wouldn't if I didn't love them all. the disrespect I see is from UO fans is mainly about the 'Disney snobs', no the parks themselves. speculating that an attraction which is months from opening is going to be the greatest thing on the planet is absurd. I can't wait until UO officially announces the new attraction going into JP at IOA. yet more poo flinging will ensue.

Legacy

Ralph Wiggum said:
the disrespect I see is from UO fans is mainly about the 'Disney snobs', no the parks themselves.
I gotta be honest though, the 'Disney Snob' stereo-type isn't too far off the mark with a lot of people.

And I know people will agree that we have had our fair share of that type on these boards as well.

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
DarkMeasures said:
First of all, get off my Internet.
And second, you would be amazed how things tend to always be right on with my expectations. Everest is going to be godly no matter what.

and I insult you? not to mention, pretty incredulant claims. referring to technology, I was speaking in the current trends not. the animatronics of POTC, nor the fact that space mountain is an indoor rollercoaster. duh.

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom