Mulan and Pocahantas help

Family5

Original Poster
This is our first trip to Disney
We are planning 2 days at magic kingdom, 1 at animal kingdom and 1 in hollywood studios

What are our chances of seeing Mulan and Pocahontas
They are our dauthers FAVORITES!!!!!

I am nervous we won't see them.

Thanks for any tips

tiaragirl

First of all, cudos to your daughter loving the more 'obscure' princesses. Mulan and Poca are two of my favourites (though I'm a full on Jasmine girl).

You'll definitely see Mulan in China (EPCOT). Just pick up a map and check out the character greeting times. She always looks great.

Though I didn't see Pocahontas last trip, in '08 we caught her at Camp Minnie Mickey at DAK. Someone likely has more updated information on that, though.

Have a GREAT trip =) Post some pictures when you get back!

Captain Hank

If you ever need to know about greeting times for any character, just ask any Cast Member near a phone. There's an internal number that any of us can call to find out character information.

disneyliv85

I once found Pocahontas and Meeko together in Adventureland. Seemed a bit of an odd place but you just never know! It was during the summer so I'm sure they had more characters out anyway. But, like others have said just ask a cast member and I'm sure they can get you the info. Good luck!!

RAXIP

Mulan and Pocahontas can both appear during the Fant! Character Greeting in The Magic of Disney Animation at Hollywood Studios.

It is important to note that they are not guaranteed to appear, as the exact lineup of characters changes from day to day. Currently the F! characters appear only on NON-Fant! nights between 4:50 and 6:50.

As stated before Mulan can also be seen in China at Epcot and Pocahontas at Raffki's Planet Watch at Animal Kingdom. I am pretty sure they are not currently scheduled to appear in other locations.

*Character availability subject to change without notice.

BigRedDad

hearing this totally made my day i love it when I here Im not the only person who likes Mulan and Pocahontas.

Who does not fall in love with two beautiful "princesses" with dark hair? We found Pocahontas at Camp Minnie Mickey and Mulan in China with Mushu.

armyfamilyof5

We saw Mulan at Akersus Banquet Hall for breakfast, it's in Epcot. My oldest loves Mulan, she tells me Mulan is not just a princess, she's a hero too!:D

Family5

Original Poster
Thanks to all of you for your help....
It does make me smile that she at 5, seems to really love the "brave" princesses.
When I asked her who she most wanted to see at Disney, of course these were the two.
We are not planning on Epcot so I am hopeful that we can run into Mulan at Hollywood Studios....although I think we are there on a Fantasmic night.
And I will be sure we catch Pocahontas in Animal Kingdom while we are there.

heartodisney

This is our first trip to Disney
We are planning 2 days at magic kingdom, 1 at animal kingdom and 1 in hollywood studios

What are our chances of seeing Mulan and Pocahontas
They are our dauthers FAVORITES!!!!!

I am nervous we won't see them.

Thanks for any tips
picture.php
My wife and I got to see this show in AK, I think that this show is no more..:cry:..it was very good, and kids got to sit down on front and "kinda" join in. We also met her in AK at Planet Watch also. I have a pic on Mulan and Mushu somewhere else. Good Luck! Oh, I did at least video this show also, it was fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom