MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

mattpeto

I do remember that, I've just been seeing people online like Scott Gustin, DSNY, and Drew saying it'll be a day/night so it's making me nervous that instead of gaining a parade we're going to lose one in return. Scott Gustin said that Magic Kingdom only has storage for one parade at a time which is why they would need to get rid of FoF. I'm not really sure I believe that considering they have the seasonal parades and FoF running at the same time during party season. When they had MSEP, they were also running FoF and the seasonal parades so I'm not sure why storage would be an issue.
Yes, that conversation I had with Scott was a little confusing to me as well.

I brought up that they technically do run two parades right now with the seasonal ones, but he was referencing how Spectromagic rotted as an example of backstage challenges.

I do agree that FoF + a new parade seems unlikely. They won’t keep both going.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Yes, that conversation I had with Scott was a little confusing to me as well.

I brought up that they technically do run two parades right now with the seasonal ones, but he was referencing how Spectromagic rotted as an example of backstage challenges.

I do agree that FoF + a new parade seems unlikely. They won’t keep both going.
I don't know, but I believe @wdwmagic said that FoF wasn't going anywhere any time soon. Unless that has changed, hopefully they don't get rid of FoF and make this nighttime parade a net addition. And while we're at it let's bring the full cast back to FoF.

jrhwdw

I don't know, but I believe @wdwmagic said that FoF wasn't going anywhere any time soon. Unless that has changed, hopefully they don't get rid of FoF and make this nighttime parade a net addition. And while we're at it let's bring the full cast back to FoF.
Steve and other Insiders haven't been hinting that this is related to FOF. Has that changed is the question right now...

jrhwdw

I don’t know how much they’ll be willing to staff.
TWDC should be giving MK enough Money to Staff every Parade. Correct???????
FOF isn't leaving. The new night parade is just that - a new night parade.

And they will both be stored indoors.
Thank You!!!!!!!!!

I hope we're not far off from an Announcement!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom