Mr. 5 Minutes and the Great Trip Out West

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Sounds like a great trip. We had wanted to do the PCH but had to scrap it because of time. Definately for our next Cali trip.

TuffyCatt

Thanks so much for taking the time to do such a wonderful trip report! I've loved reading the whole thing and really loved all your pictures. Makes me very excited to explore CA someday!

Also, the pictures from Sushi Heaven look so amazing. I may need to go get sushi now... :hungry:

popsicletrees

Original Poster
You should post some of the pictures from your drive up the coast in the Explore California thread. A couple of people have mentioned the drive, but nobody has posted pictures... you've got great ones!

Will do! and thank you!
Sounds like a great trip. We had wanted to do the PCH but had to scrap it because of time. Definately for our next Cali trip.

It was and the Pacific Coast Highway was really a must-see! It was stunning!

Thanks so much for taking the time to do such a wonderful trip report! I've loved reading the whole thing and really loved all your pictures. Makes me very excited to explore CA someday!

Also, the pictures from Sushi Heaven look so amazing. I may need to go get sushi now... :hungry:

Thank you for reading! You have to go explore CA. It was such a great trip. Looking back at my sushi pictures may just call for a trip to a sushi restaurant for me too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom