mpaul32001's Trip Report Oct 29, 2006 (pics)

Epcot was Packed in the morning! We got there around 10:30 AM

000_0199.jpg

We stayed long enough for The New Nemo & Friends Ride which was only a 10 Minute wait. Oh and by the way the maps now have Nemo and Friends on them.

After that we left Epcot and headed over to the Magic Kingdom in our Van.

000_0208.jpg

When we got there we saw the new entrance sign above every turnstile (UGLY!)

000_0217.jpg

A View of the Castle on our way down Main Street

000_0220.jpg

Another VIew of the castle on the way to Frontierland

000_0221.jpg

We decided the head on over to Tom Sawyer's Island since my grandmother hasn't seen it for YEARS. We took a hike through the cave and got lost for five minutes! lol. There was a big room section and it was like a maze! This was a cool piece of scenery! It looks like a face!

000_0225.jpg

After we found our way out we went to grab our parade seats and on our way we passed Splash Mountain without the water running down the falls. To our surprise the logs were still running!

000_0222.jpg

More to Come! Including the Disney Dreams Come True Parade, Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial and More!

Chape19714

After we found our way out we went to grab our parade seats and on our way we passed Splash Mountain without the water running down the falls. To our surprise the logs were still running!

Alright, who forgot to turn the hose on this morning? Geez....:lol:

The drop is actually much faster (or at least it seems it) without that water on.

Dito, ugh! I have a photo from 2003's Stars & Motorcars parade and Ariel was Asian ??? :veryconfu:veryconfu

Hmmm...that doesn't sound right :veryconfu
I definetly agree about the Ariel

Thanks for the update...I especially love trip reports with pics:D

I'm not so sure that I'm crazy about the new blue look for the characters...Its's a little to monochromatic for me.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Hmmm...that doesn't sound right :veryconfu
I definetly agree about the Ariel

Thanks for the update...I especially love trip reports with pics:D

I'm not so sure that I'm crazy about the new blue look for the characters...Its's a little to monochromatic for me.

I LOVE It :sohappy:

Gucci65

Thanks for the pictures. Is it me or was that a really bad looking Ariel?

I was beginning to think that I was just being extra witchy today (for the holiday), but am now relieved to see I was not the only one.

Geez Louise

MPAUL32001 - Thanks for posting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom