Moving back down to Wdw

mickeypaparazis

Original Poster
I wants not sure where to post this to ask so e questions if my fellow Wdw lovers, but here we go... I thinking fall time frame I will try to move back down to Wdw again, but I am really unsure how much money I will need to move Down. It will be myself and my 2 dogs(they are small). But I'm trying to figure out if it's better to be in apartment or rent house/condo. Also I want to live as close to Wdw as possible, I lived at Abaco key off 535 a 3 years ago when I lived down there. Also on will probably transfer with my job down there're then go back and start applying for Disney careers. I'm thinking go even going back to to dvc as an Asa, I did that in the past and heard they need people, and all my dvc friends said I should be able to get back in. Also I am rehire able by Disney I checked. But I am really unsure if I want to go back to the dvc way at Wdw and anything else Disney. The pay was better but still not good and I know cm don't make the big bucks.... Any help from Wdwmagic would be great, and have a magical day.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I won't move back to the Orlando area until I'm (mostly) debt free. Right now I still have student loans, a car payment & credit card debt to pay off/down. Plus I need to find a decent-paying job before I would consider moving - or have a year's worth of living expenses in the bank. I've been broke before, never again. My friend lives in Altamonte Springs so I'd have a roommate which will help.

PS - how do you check if you're good for rehire?

The Mom

Premium Member
The fact that you have two dogs might limit your housing choices, especially if they are larger or considered a "dangerous" breed.

Being able to transfer with your current employer is a plus. Trying to rent anything close to WDW is going to raise the rental price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom