Movies or Music?

Shere_Khan

I just am booking my trip for the end of September so that we can get free dining.
I got married the middle of last month so I didn't book until now because I was so busy. Now I wish I had just done it. POP is completely sold out. My agent put a hold on Music just for the time being, but I had been to Music in the 90's and did not care for it or Sports.
So I was thinking Movies - but was told it has not really been refurbished.

If you had to pick one would you go with Movies or Music?
Are the bus rides really terrible since it shares with all 3? I am so bummed about POP. :(

Mickey is King

the all star and moderate resorts offer "Grad nights" also. but that is not until spring I believe. I have stayed at both music an movies

I like music for the set up of the place and the little garden along the path to the piano pool.. but the movies is a bit more open and the food court is better ..you choose

Upvote 0

OneLuckyMom

We've stayed at both Music and Movies (as well as Pop - I'm not a fan).

I like the theming at Movies better, and it seems to be less spread out so the walk to the back buildings (where our room always ends up being) seems shorter.

But my daughter and I really like the movies at the pool at night at Music - they just add another fun level to our vacation. There's just something magical about watching a Disney movie while swimming under the stars :)

After some debate, we decided to return to Music this year - just 9 more days til we get there!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom