News Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party coming to Magic Kingdom in the new year

brb1006

I completely ignored the original/didn't even know it existed until we went with our kids. Now of course it's a must do, especially after Jessie went out of her way to dance with my 2 year old. So yeah for the very young crowd it's great to interact with characters that you don't have to stand in line and wait for.

View attachment 341624
Share A Dream Come True Parade used to have a parade showstop for the entire parade that allowed adults and young children to interact and play with the characters and cast members for a period between 2001-2003. Unlike the last reskin "Celebrate A Dream Come True" where the entire parade stopped and nobody interacted.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Maybe I read the plan wrong but I thought it was going to be all MMC Songs. It was good. I like the use of older songs like Dancing In The Street and The Twist. HKDL used Hey Mickey! for a Cavalcade years ago and glad they used it here!

Also glad that MK used the MMC Mickey for props and the MISI Screens rather than Disney Channel's Mickey 2019!
It's a Good, Good Time is growing on me! Hopefully it'll be used in a good way in DL's show tonight!

Cmdr_Crimson

Interesting to see they can still sing Toni Basil's "Oh Mickey" For now since it was dismissed....Unless she decides to appeal about it and bring it back to court.......Oh! For anyone who has no idea that this was a thing.. Apparently Toni Basil was Suing Disney for a federal trademark who's song Oh Mickey was a big hit in the 80's not for it to market after Disney's beloved Mouse.. The Case was Dismissed early last year in regards to it. https://deadline.com/2018/02/toni-basil-disney-viacom-lawsuit-dismissed-1202291871/

tl77

Was this the debut of Clarice Chipmunk at WDW? She's on the back of the float with Horace Horse-collar and Clarabelle Cow. I know they love her in Tokyo Disneyland but I've never seen her in WDW before

Seems like the same basic show, noticed Mickey and Minnie have the AA "talking heads", don't remember if they had that in the old show

mm52200

Was this the debut of Clarice Chipmunk at WDW? She's on the back of the float with Horace Horse-collar and Clarabelle Cow. I know they love her in Tokyo Disneyland but I've never seen her in WDW before

Seems like the same basic show, noticed Mickey and Minnie have the AA "talking heads", don't remember if they had that in the old show
All of the box characters have articulated heads which is new.

brb1006

Clarice has made appearances at Walt Disney World in the past but is a rare character. She was meetable at Hollywood Studios a few years ago but currently only meets during special events such as a DVC Party or a Private Event.

She made a surprise appearance at the Disney's Polynesian Resort on Easter Morning in 2009 along with the Easter Bunny.

Last edited:

TTA94

Oh my goodness... I’m sorry but that music was painful on the ears! This version and living singing of “It’s A Good Time” is horrible! They at least should have used the original version of the song :rolleyes: Ugh! Definitely won’t be rushing to MK to see this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom