News Move it! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party coming to and end later this year

brb1006

I was never a huge fan of this parade, but it was fun. It didn't belong in MK, but I'm sad it's gonna get axed and we're left with one parade. It'd fit better in HS, honestly, as it reminds me of that old Pixar parade they had. How long has it been since HS had a parade? They had that Frozen thing but that's all I can remember recently...
It doesn't even count as a "Parade" since it doesn't have enough floats and doesn't run the full parade route.

deeevo

Always great to see how happy people are when hundreds of Cast members, performers, drivers don’t know if they’ll be affected by this, lose their casting, have to worry about hours, find another job.
Pretty sure he just meant we won't have to have Party Up stuck in our head until lunch time and then again just before your about to leave the park. Then you hear it in your head when you get home.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Pretty sure he just meant we won't have to have Party Up stuck in our head until lunch time and then again just before your about to leave the park. Then you hear it in your head when you get home.
Worked on Main Street for half a year. That song... has simultaneously become something I unironically love as well as the source and subject of all my nightmares.

DreamalittleDisney

Ok I'm one of those people who like the show maybe because I've got a young child and have good memories of experiences during it ... read on WDWnews that 6th October is last date bit this says 1st December.. which is correct I'm coming over 21st-31st October and hoping it is on 1 more time

mm52200

Ok I'm one of those people who like the show maybe because I've got a young child and have good memories of experiences during it ... read on WDWnews that 6th October is last date bit this says 1st December.. which is correct I'm coming over 21st-31st October and hoping it is on 1 more time
The last date is December 1, for some reason it’s not showing on the operating schedule past October 6, but the last date is December 1.

Nmoody1

Whatever your thoughts - love it or hate it, it was something that provided entertainment in a park that badly needs a people eater. Nobody forces anyone to stop and watch something - I myself am not the biggest fan, but if rather see that expanse of a hub used for something - Lord knows we lost enough trees and seating for it to sit empty all day awaiting firework crowds.

Nmoody1

Never liked this parade really can not stand the music and have also left MK to avoid listening to it my kids also do not like it,
Hopefull it is replaced with something less obnoxious.

Wow... didn't realise they piped the music across the entire park for it?! Bit dramatic to leave a park over 1 entertainment option that is confined to one area of the park.

Bartledvd

Wow... didn't realise they piped the music across the entire park for it?! Bit dramatic to leave a park over 1 entertainment option that is confined to one area of the park.

Other than inside of buildings you can hear it in most areas it is really loud. It is fine if you like it and it does not bother you but i am just saying what i do, Not what anyone else should.

IanDLBZF

For the record, Clickbait Corless is reporting October 6 as it's last day. However, Disney has yet to update entertainment calendars for the remainder of October & November, so therefore I do not believe Corless at all.

On that note, yeah I am going to honestly miss this parade (me being a Zootopia fan, of course).

wdwfan22

I can’t understand how anyone would like this show unless your under 12. I don’t want to watch guests who can’t dance dance for 15 minutes to crappy pop music. Go to the dance party in Tomorrowland since that will never go away and bring in some real entertainment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom