MouseSavers Newsletter??

amandawilcox77

My husband and I are planning a last minute trip to WDW. I just ran across the MouseSavers website stating that they have discount codes for tickets. I have signed up for the newsletter, but unfortunately we won't get the newsletter in time for our trip (leaving March 14, newsletter will be sent on the 15th).

Could someone please email me the last newsletter?
amanda.wilcox@tds.net

I really appreciate it!!!

Amanda

ypcat

From http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html

Spring Vacation Package Offer

Purchase a special vacation package for stays most nights 4/23/06 – 6/3/06 and receive FREE ticket upgrades! You pay for a regularly priced vacation package including accommodations and Magic Your Way Base Tickets, and your tickets are automatically upgraded to include the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park Fun & More Option. For a family of four, this upgrade is valued at more than $383!
This package is also available with the Dining Plan.
Be sure to book by 3/30/06. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Amanda, Please feel free to E mail or call the office at 1866-566-7858. We work with our ticketing partners, Maple Leaf Tickets for discount tickets. Ill be more than happy to set this up for you!! Belle

Upvote 0

disneymoc

I called the morning the spring vacation package code was released to see if we could add it to our current package but they said there were no rooms available. We are staying at a two-bedroom villa at the WL. Has anyone else had this problem?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Think of these specials as a sales rack. Not every resort or room type within a resort may be included. Are you at all flexible on your dates or on your accomodations or both?? If you are you stand a better shot of getting what you are looking for. Belle

Upvote 0

disneymoc

wannabeBelle said:
Think of these specials as a sales rack. Not every resort or room type within a resort may be included. Are you at all flexible on your dates or on your accomodations or both?? If you are you stand a better shot of getting what you are looking for. Belle

We could be flexible, but we are stubborn. :lol:

It doesn't really matter in the whole scheme of things. We have already purchased our package. It would have been an extra benefit is all. Do you think they will post any other offers for mid-May between now and then?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I cant say for certain but I wouldnt bet on it. Once a General Public offer is done, generally it is done and others for the same time frame arent released. This has been my experience in the whole time I have been following such things which is the past couple of years at least. Id keep calling back and see if you can get the accomodations you were looking for. Availibility changes all the time and people are constantly cancelling etc. Belle

Upvote 0

Bushes5

MouseSavers April Newsletter

We have the rental and the trip lined up ... I thought research on the tickets at least six weeks out would be plenty of time! But, it looks like we're in the same boat with registering for the MouseSavers newsletter (which sounds fantastic) too late!

Would appreciate receiving the April issue from anyone who still has it ... we're taking our three children in May, along with both sets of grandparents! And I like to be prepared! bushes5@gmail.com

Many thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom