Mousepaper Contest #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyWorldGuru

Ok here is mine. It is not great but it is what I could do in little time.

Attachments

• treeoflifebg.gif
    treeoflifebg.gif
    287.9 KB · Views: 228

DisneyWorldGuru

Darn I saved it as a gif and it is really messed up. Lets try it in JPG.

Attachments

• animalkingdomtreebgjpg.jpg
    animalkingdomtreebgjpg.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 218

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Great job so far...i was going to enter this one until i saw DisneyCP's.....now maybe not... :)

Legacy

I have an idea for this... let's just find the time and guts to get it in.....

Great job so far guys

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
All entries so far are great! I thought DisneyCP2000 was a shoe in, but it looks like it's going to be a real competition:sohappy:

(I hope my earlier comments didn't discourage anyone. I really didn't say it right. What I meant to say is you should have held back, DisneyCP2000. Now everybody is going to be looking at yours and they'll know what level they have to compete at.)

:sohappy:

tenchu

You know, when i were a lad, the tree of life were a mere sapling.

And we had one pair of shoes between 12 of us.

And we had to wear fig leaves while we worked for 15 hours a day in the mills.

Them were the days!

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by garyhoov
(I hope my earlier comments didn't discourage anyone. I really didn't say it right. What I meant to say is you should have held back, DisneyCP2000. Now everybody is going to be looking at yours and they'll know what level they have to compete at.)

:sohappy:

I know I should have held back, but this is the first contest where I acutally felt very (extremely) artistic. Usually my posters are 'eh' but this time around I felt really good about it. I just couldn't hold back :lol:. Anyways there's a lot of great entries on the thread now, so there'll still be some (nice, happy, cheerful, fair) competition among us. :lol:

NowInc

*adds the no cheating rule to the original list*

imma work on mine tonight/tommrow..i have an AWESOME idea...i really hope i can pull it off with the limited source material available.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Wow! How did you do that? Especially the writing on the book... I have an idea for the next contest for all of your EXTREMELY creative minds. Create a new logo for Kingdom Konsultants!! LOL!:lol:

I truly do need a good logo, that's the sad thing....

Good luck to you all! I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!

DCA Fan

Hey, there's an idea Kingdom Konsultant! PM NowInc or Mainstreet USA and we'll have a SPONSOR LOGO CONTEST!

CrashNet

Originally posted by NowInc

5.) Cheaters never win..and usually get banned. Vote twice and you will regret it ;) (and yes..this is monitored now)

Don't you have to have more than one member name to do this? That alone is grounds for being banned...:confused:

CrashNet

My Entry

From the looks of it, DisneyCP2000 used a 3d modeling program to make his entry. Unfortunately I am not that skilled in the 3d modeling area. Still, I wanted to submit something since I haven't entered these contests in a long time. Here's my entry!:D

Attachments

• wallpaper.jpg
    wallpaper.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 165

DisneyCP2000

Re: My Entry

Originally posted by cac2889
From the looks of it, DisneyCP2000 used a 3d modeling program to make his entry. Unfortunately I am not that skilled in the 3d modeling area. Still, I wanted to submit something since I haven't entered these contests in a long time. Here's my entry!:D

First off nice entry! Those are some cool images of the animals. I've never got enough images. Very cool entry!

As for the 3D modeling...I wish :lol: It's all shading and filters in Photoshop. The majority of the images were from the internet. The hand sketch was from WDWMagic put through a filter. the Slides and map (off of net) were put through software. And the rest of the photos were mine (panoramics). As for the hat, binocular, pen, and journal...those were images I found on the net. So the majority of the image was pictures with some shading to make it look more real.

CrashNet

Re: Re: My Entry

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000

First off nice entry! Those are some cool images of the animals. I've never got enough images. Very cool entry!

As for the 3D modeling...I wish :lol: It's all shading and filters in Photoshop. The majority of the images were from the internet. The hand sketch was from WDWMagic put through a filter. the Slides and map (off of net) were put through software. And the rest of the photos were mine (panoramics). As for the hat, binocular, pen, and journal...those were images I found on the net. So the majority of the image was pictures with some shading to make it look more real.

Wow, you really could have fooled me!!!:lol: I thought I could pick out 3d graphics...boy was I wrong!!!:lol: You did a great job on your wallpaper!! Thank you for the nice comments on my entry. I was little worried on how it would be accepted. Thanks again and great job!:D

NowInc

Im so not gunna win this one...i spent like 10 minutes total on this...i have no time anymore :( ...its not even the vision i had..grrrr...but o well..something is better than nothing...make sure to wear your sunglasses..cuz this sucker is BRIGHT...

Attachments

• tolpaper.jpg
    tolpaper.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom