Mousepaper Contest #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!! New contest!!!!!!!!

TOPIC - The Tree of Life - picked by the winner of the last contest: Now Inc

SIZE - 700 wide X 525 high

DEADLINE - Entries must be posted by Tuesday, September 10th, at 11:59PM EST.

PRIZE - Winner chooses the next Mousepaper contest!

If we get more than 15 entries a neutral party will be selected to choose which 15 entries will be voted on.

Good luck to all!

SpongeScott

Since there are so many new people on the board, can you post the rules, or tell us where we can find the rules to the contests on here, or is that all the rules in your post? Just don't want another fiasco like last time. You people are too creative to wade through all that crap.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by sandjhooker
Since there are so many new people on the board, can you post the rules, or tell us where we can find the rules to the contests on here, or is that all the rules in your post? Just don't want another fiasco like last time. You people are too creative to wade through all that crap.

The rules are based on common sense. It really is that simple.

Besides, the last "fiasco" was started by one person who was COMPLETELY aware of the rules, and had read them before entering.

BUT, we'll post them again. Now Inc is re-writing them as we speak..........

NowInc

Odd..they WERE posted on the top of the forum..they are gone now...

...so i'll just recap em briefly::

1.) NO vote swaying. This is unfair and just plain lame..so we dont want any of that.

2.) NO bashing others works. Thats just mean...and i dont like that :p

3.) MUST meet the deadline...no exceptions.

4.) MUST meet the requirments...im not bending on this one anymore.

5.) Cheaters never win..and usually get banned. Vote twice and you will regret it ;) (and yes..this is monitored now)

Maria

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Thanks, guys. Now no one has an excuse. And thanks for all the work you do on these contests.

You´ve said it! There is no excuse! :animwink:

DisneyCP2000

I'm in, I'm going for the Adventure/Safari feel. Hope you like :D

Attachments

• etree.jpg
    etree.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 370

WDWspider

That's Friggin Awesome... Very neat idea! I was thinking about entering for the first time, but I'm already out of it, I can't do that much. I'm just learning how to make good Avatars.:lol:

One suggestion for everyone, try to leave a space for icons. I hate it when there is not a good spot for my icons.:fork:

DisneyCP2000

Thanks everyonel! I had a great time doing this one. I'm kinda in the DAK mood lately?!?!? I think I really, REALLY, REALLY like the park now. So this time around it seemed pretty easy and fun.

Spiderman- don't let my entry freak you out, BY ALL MEANS enter this contest! It's all about being creative, having a good time and showing off YOUR artwork. :D As for desktop icons, I think I left enough room for two columns on the left side of the screen. I hope that's enough room. :)

WDWspider

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Thanks everyonel! I had a great time doing this one. I'm kinda in the DAK mood lately?!?!? I think I really, REALLY, REALLY like the park now. So this time around it seemed pretty easy and fun.

Spiderman- don't let my entry freak you out, BY ALL MEANS enter this contest! It's all about being creative, having a good time and showing off YOUR artwork. :D As for desktop icons, I think I left enough room for two columns on the left side of the screen. I hope that's enough room. :)

Yep, I think you have icon room.

I may decide to enter, if I can get enough free time, if not, I will soon on a future contest. I'm still learning new techniques. Plus I need more digital pictures of my own. After this trip in November (now have a 128Mb Smart Media Card - up to 800 pictures at one time), watch out! :lol:

I saw the BTMR ones so I know that you guys accept all kinds of work, so really it's time that more of an issue, plus I want my first one to be something I'm happy with too.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne

WOW

thats great!!! the bars been set pretty high with that one :sohappy:

great job!

Yeah, great job, but now everyone's going to look at that before entering. I know not to even try now.

Great avatar also, CP2000:sohappy:

DisneyCP2000

Thanks again everyone! Please oh please join in on the fun. You never know who's gonna win in these contests?!?!? If you never try you'll never win-for sure :D Plus I DO want to see other posters up besides mine :lol:. I guess this is the one time i may come close to MSU's or NOW's entries? I hope, I hope, I hope... :lookaroun

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Yeah, lets not be quitters just because someone has done a fantastic job. Enter what you can. These are for fun, so have fun making one!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom