Mouse Surplus

Thessair

Sorry, under the weather yesterday and didn't get a chance to check this thread. The new address is 1000 Detour Rd in Haines City. The sign only faces one direction and MapQuest tends to take you in from the back way. Mostly what I saw was furniture, though truth be told I didn't wander the place from top to bottom. Call before you go, though, because I don't think the place is staffed full time.

Momketeer

Thank you, Thessair

An address at last! Thank you so much, Thessair! The elusive Mousesurplus is found at last! :sohappy:

Hope you are feeling better and thanks again!

Miss Bell

Original Poster
I bought a coin shaped paperweight from the opening date of EPCOT. Very cool. I'll be bringing it to the 25th fan get together.

I'm interested in where there new shop is too. Used to go to both of their previous stores.

I was watching that coin and almost bid on it for my husband! :)

dixiegirl

Ohh I love Mousesurplus!! I bought a really cool Magical Gatherings Park banner and a Dixie Landings Shower curtain which I ended up making into a window seat cover...I had seen at one point a huge Dixie Landing sign but I figured My hubby would have thought that I really went off the deep end...Now I kick myself!!!

bassman

i just recieved my 1st purchase from mousesurplus the other day.

i have one of those circular signs that had soarin on them that hung in the parks and around WDW during the HCOE celebration last year.:D

its pretty big too.:lol:

and i have just bit for an actual old ticket machine from the MK gates,i hope i get it.

if anyon has and ride vehicles or anything like that,could you please put up pics of them,i would love to own and old ride vehicle or something but i live in britain (possibly for not very long,me and my family have been talking)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom