Mouse Surplus, Never Never Land

WI DISNEY FAN

Original Poster
We posted two videos on Youtube of Never Never Land which sells Disney surplus. The videos are from March 2008. Just search Never Never Land Disney Surplus on Youtube to watch them. I would have posted a link but I am not that computer savy. Perhaps someone else may be able to do it for me. Thanks and enjoy

TheKeeler7

It's actually two advert's in one since the link to the e-bay store is for a competitor of mousesurplus that was created after a fall-out between the owners.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
That video made me nauseous. PLEASE hold the camera still for one second... I couldn't see anything but blurs.

WI DISNEY FAN

Original Poster
That video made me nauseous. PLEASE hold the camera still for one second... I couldn't see anything but blurs.

Yea I apoligize for the video. That is what happens when you give small kids cameras. I really was not trying to advertise. I just thought someone might be interested in seeing the inside of the warehouse.

pilka214

i went there this past summer, and it's really cool.... also a little depressing in places.... all the old ride stuff they have (a horizons ride vehicle, and an old kilmanjaro safaris plane)

but they have a ton of used furniture from the resorts, at really good prices

my mom bought 3 pillow shams from the grand floridian resort for 10$ a piece while online they were like 50$ and she bought a luggage holder from POFQ too, for her bedroom.

me i got a 25th anniversary park map... but they're always gettin new stuff.... it's really cool to see the warehouse..

However it's really hard to find.... it's about 45 minutes from Disney and in the middle of tons of orange groves.. but it's worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom