Motor Stunt Show

JoeyJoe

Original Poster
I was just wondering if anyone was "really" anticipating this show. Honestly, I have almost no desire to see it. It doesn't seem like it would even be a great attraction to repeat. Doesn't MGM have enough shows? And I certainly don't think this will get guests to visit the other end of the park, at least after the initial hype.

What are your thoughts? Do you think Disney could have made a better choice on what to put into MGM? Cause personally, I certainly do!!

ogryn

Lights Moteurs Action! is a fantastic show. It ranks way above Indy as a stunt show, the only downside to it I thought was the seating was way too hard for a 45minute show.

Cars, Bikes, Pyro, Fire, Water, Boats all racing around.... c'mon. Vrrrooom! :D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
if you're lucky, and you know where to look (all onstage in guest areas mind you), you can catch a glimpse as driver training/rehearsals are going on

Lauriebar

I know this sounds bad, but...I'm kind of a girlie girl, will this show appeal to me at all? I mean no matter what I'll see it when it opens but, I wonder if it is too much of a masculine attraction.

Mission: SPACE

mkt said:
if you're lucky, and you know where to look (all onstage in guest areas mind you), you can catch a glimpse as driver training/rehearsals are going on

C'mon Rob! Mentioned that WEEKS ago... where have YOU been?! :veryconfu

:lookaroun
Just giving you a hard time, Rob.

But anyway, back on topic. I'm looking forward to the show because it's something new, something I've wanted to see, and something that they are completely restructuring that section of the park for. I think once it opens it should help alleviate some of the Sunset Blvd. traffic, especially before showtimes.

It might not be the most exciting thing to all, but to me... I can't wait to see what it's like. Is it something that I'll probably visit every time I'm in the park? Probably not, but I think that it's got just as must ability to produce repeat visitors as the Indy stunt show.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
yes, but weeks ago, there was a Black Tarp surrounding the area :lol:

Testtrack321

I'm a guy in the typical sense, and I dream of owning a mini and driving like they do in the Italian Job. But anyway, this show is going to be awsome. Even better if it means the end of Indiana Jones and mabey a new ride there.

missypie

We saw it at DLP this March...DH and I both admitted later that we slept through some of it...maybe it was just the opportunity to sit down for a while. It was okay, but nothing great.

Pioneer Hall

I think the Stunt Show will do good things for the studios. It will give people something to see in the back part of the park. I also think that it can lead to good things in the future (Indy attraction to replace the Indy Stuntshow??)

tigger248

ogryn said:
Cars, Bikes, Pyro, Fire, Water, Boats all racing around.... c'mon. Vrrrooom! :D

That's what's got me excited about it! I can't wait for the show. I don't like the Indy show, but I've heard great things about this one and it's making me more excited to see it coming.

testtrack321 said:
...I dream of owning a mini and driving like they do in the Italian Job.

That's a dream of mine also! I think it would be awesome to drive a mini coupe! Those are the coolest cars. I'm obviously not much of a girly girl. I grew up with brothers, so I played cars as a kid. I'm also a huge race car fan so fast cars, bikes, and boats racing around doing stunts sounds awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom