Mother's Day 2009

Scubalover

We are going to arrive at WDW on Mother's Day weekend. My DS wants to do something special for his mother. Any ideas on what he can do for her? She handles all of our reservations/info, so he is worried that if we call and add something to our package, when she calls to confirm everything, they will let it out. :confused:

DizneyPryncess

Have you tried looking at www.disneyflorist.com ? They can have many different things delivered to your room. It is separate from your room reservations, so it isn't something she would find out about when she calls to confirm. My husband used this, and when I called to confirm reservations they didn't mention anything.

On a larger scale, you could use www.giftsofalifetime.com to set up something. They organized a surprise scavenger hunt for me on my honeymoon, customized based on my age/favorite characters/etc. They can do just about anything, but it does come at a price.

Or, if you have any dining reservations, you could call and ask if you could have a cake delivered to your table. Make sure you tell them it's a secret so if she calls to confirm, they don't let the cat out of the bag.

I'll also be arriving that week in Disney. Let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather!:wave:

Upvote 0

Scubalover

Original Poster
Thanks!!!! I looked on Disneyflorist.com, and saw a couple of things that might work, anyway...DS mentioned wanting to get her jewelry and wondered if there was a special way he could give it to her. We usually start our trip with a Character Meal at one of the Character restaurants, and I wasnt sure if they would allow Chararcters to hand it to her if there
was a way he could get it to them without her seeing it when we arrived.
I just wasnt sure if they were allowed to do that sort of thing.!

any adivce, tips is GREATLY appreciated.

Upvote 0

dphopson

call the regular 407 number and you can get a Cinderalla package that has a crown glass slipper and flowers. You can do it all over the phone. Did this for my wife and she loved it. Think it was 149. for the package

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Afternoon at the GF Spa?
(always works with my wife!) :D

I would have said dinner reservation. You can make them independent of any other reservations so there would be no link if she were to call. but if she is making most of the arrangements as it is, it may be difficult to leave a gap in her plans for dinner.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom