Motel 6?

420WDW MONSTER

Original Poster
Is there a motel 6 by disney, we might in a night ealier and crash at motel so that way we can get up early and make the most of disney

KSwart

Is it decent? We are looking for a cheap place to crash the night before we go to WDW too.... Nothing fancy just cheap, clean, and safe :)

CaptainJackNO

I've stayed there for the exact same reason you want to. Here's the skinny.
The rooms are extremely small. In fact, the beds are, almost, wall to wall. It is not the safest area, but it worked out ok for us.

I would not stay there again. I'm kind of a neat freak and the place just wasn't Disneyesque. That's my fault, I know. Check downtown Disney Resort Hotels for special rates. You can, sometimes, get lucky at Royal Plaza, Wyndham, or Regal Sun.

For a place to just sleep. I guess MOtel 6 would work. Problem for us is the funky smell stayed on our luggage the whole trip.

CaptainJackNO

On second thought, that may not be the Motel 6 we stayed in. Check trip advisor for reviews by actual guests. Good luck and have fun!

Patrick_Ears

Motel 6 hmmm man i have not stayed in one of them in a very long time. I can remember my parents use to stay there when we went to Disney back in the 80's.

MnDisneyFan

Studio 6

Besides Motel 6 in the back end of their property is a Studio 6. They took all the rooms in the back buildings and remodeled into a Studio 6. 2 beds, and kitchen area. Full size fridge, and cooking top, with microwave. Comes with cookware, dishes and etc.

Stayed there for a month. Really nice. as its own pool.

Larry Mondello

Sorry, I just have to say this: You never wanna know what goes on in a Motel 6 room.

And hence the funny smells that they all seem to have.
I would spend the few extra bucks and stay a Clarion or something like that. There is a reasonable one on 192 just west of Disney.

lighteningqueen

night. They just want it for the first. Or this is what I read into it. We are getting there the night before we start our stay. I dont want to pay a fortune for one night when I have paid mega for the Disney trip. I am with them just something clean for a nights rest Before we stay on property

rmforney

The previously mentioned Studio 6 is very clean. It is in the top three of all of the Studio 6/Motel 6's in the country. I've stayed there several times when I've had to come through the area and not stayed in WDW.

MnDisneyFan

Info

The Studio 6 I am talking about is behind the Motel 6 on 192 by Old Town. There is a McDonald's on 192 north of Old Town. Next to Holiday Inn. The Holiday Inn used to be a Travel Lodge up until 3 yrs ago, It is a Twin Tower.

You can make res. for Studio 6 at Motel 6 online reservations.

lighteningqueen

Great Thanks, so its safe enough for one night the night before we check in on Dec 7? If we didnt stay there is there any other place within an hour or so of WDW that we could stay at?? Coming from Texas direction?

slappy magoo

taken from allears.net
Granted it seems to be $20-30 more for a room here than at the Motel 6, but it may be a better all around deal with the allears rate.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista Hotel
13351 S.R. 535 • Orlando, FL 32821
Phone: (407) 239-4500 • Fax: (407) 239-7713
Toll Free: 1-866-808-8833

This resort was previously called the Holiday Inn SunSpree.

To make reservations contact the hotel directly at:
866-808-8833 and ask for AllEars Rates!

All Ears Rates include a Complimentary Upgrade to Poolview Room (if available).
Price: $69 for standard Queen/Queen and $79 for King.

The Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista is the perfect location for a family vacation.

Having just completed a total renovation from top to bottom, this resort features 503 new and oversized guest rooms and kid suites suitable for any family size. The 48 Kids Suites feature a "room within a room" providing adults and children their own private sleeping area. Our on-site restaurant, Applebee's®, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ask about the Kids Eat Free Program!

At no additional charge, each guest room includes the following:

* Refrigerator
* Microwave Oven
* Coffee/tea maker
* In-room safe
* High-speed wireless internet access.

Services Fee: There is a Resort Fee of $8.95 +tax/night which includes the following:

* Scheduled Shuttle Service to all four Disney Theme Parks, Universal Studios, Sea World, Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, and the Premium Outlets
* 24 hour use of the fitness center and business center
* Children's movie theater in the Lobby
* Five Arcade Tokens per child upon arrival
* On-site self-parking.

The following are special amenities for families:

* Kids Eat Free Program
* Kids/Family Movie Theater featuring movies 24 hours a day
* Daily poolside activities in high season ranging from Bingo to arts and crafts to hula hoop contests and karaoke. (weather permitting)
* Dive-In Movies" on Friday and Saturday nights in high season (weather permitting. Applebees Tiki Hut offers full menu poolside.

Enjoy the following: Oversized swimming pool, 2 whirlpools,, Arcade, Basket-ball half court. Applebee's® Restaurant is always a family favorite!

lighteningqueen

Sounds good to anyone wanting to stay off site. Not me. I love on site. Just need the night before arrival date. For tht much i can just book POP for 95 and stay there.. I dont need all that for one night but sounds good for any off site stayers. thanks so much for the info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom