Most visual stunning attraction at each park

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
How did we resurrect this old thread?...............

Anyway, my initial response to the question was to think of exteriors/architecture, but many are discussing interiors, so I'll do both

Exterior:
MK Castle
AK Tree of Life (may soon be bumped to second)
MGM this is the hardest as I love the art deco of the streets, Chinese Theater, but I'll say ToT
Epcot MS (the lines and planets and colors are just amazing to me) ...although I love the architecture of all of the countries
DtD Cirque du Soleil
Resorts GF

Interior:
MK HM
AK Dinosaur
MGM ToT
Epcot American Adventure
DtD Disney Store
Resorts: WL

Exteriors:

MK: The look down main street from the train station to see the Castle!(But at Christmas time)

Epcot: A tie!! 1)Inovations Plaza at night!! 2)The view of World Showcase looking at the American Pavilion!

Studios: ToT(need I say more)!

AK: Tree of Life!

Resorts: Grand Floridian!

Interiors:

MK: HM(since I have not been on Splash :cry: )

Epcot: American Adventure :)

Studios: a tie: 1)ToT 2)Osborne Lights :) :sohappy:

AK: Kilamanjaro Safari(I love all the Animals)! A very close second is Festival of the Lion King

Resorts: Wilderness Lodge

And the overall Park would be Animal Kingdom!
I also have to mention Blizzard Beach as visually stunning!

mickeykid79

I think the ending of Journey into Imagination is pretty neat, the way the screens open up and hundreds for figments everywhere and then it gets dark and the Exit appears.
Tower of Terror is also pretty cool with the Special FXs
But I believe the award goes to Universe of Energy, Its Panoramic screens and sounds make it both stimulating and entertaining to all the senses, for the exception of taste, but it does make me hungry at the end. Off to the Electric Umbrella!!

disneymoc

MK: Thunder Mountain

Epcot: Mission: Space (although all of World Showcase is neat)

MGM: Tower of Terror

AK: I might get stoned for this but.... Dinorama. I know most people hate it, but I think its fun to have the cheap look on purpose.

DarkMeasures

Outside:

Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain. The size of this attraction is amazing.
Disney/MGM Studios: Tower of Terror.
Epcot: Spaceship Earth. A work of art.
Animal Kingdom: Kali's Line. Really really well done.

Inside:
Magic Kingdom: Pirates of the Carribean. Even though it was fast tracked and such, it is still really well done, especially with the fake sky.
Epcot: Living Seas. The interriors are really well done. (besides the line).
Disney/MGM Studios: Tower of Terror.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Exterior:
Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain
Epcot - Spaceship Earth
Disney MGM Studios - The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom - The Tree of Life

Interior:
Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain
Epcot - Spaceship Earth
Disney MGM Studios - The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom - Kilimanjaro Safaris

ASHWALES

Mk - the castle (how could you choose anything else)

Epcot - Spaceship earth (before the big hand crap)

MGM - tower of terror

Animal Kingdom - Tree of life carving- incredable detail

PhilosophyMagic

DigitalDisney said:
MGM: Chinese Theater or Tower of Terror
- Both are huge, and both are very detailed

Not anymore thanks to the damn hat. Damn that hat!

Visually stunning? Dino Institute building tops my list. Just kidding.

Even though we're all used to it, for first time visitors nothing amazes like the Spaceship Earth building, even with the hand.

I could deal with the hand if it was just alongside SSE, but the fact that it's structurally connected makes it look like it's needed to support the SSE building, which makes it A LOT less impressive to see. It looks like a disguised scaffold of some kind.

PhilosophyMagic

disneymoc said:
AK: I might get stoned for this but.... Dinorama. I know most people hate it, but I think its fun to have the cheap look on purpose.

I agree that it WOULD be fine, and a lot of un, if it were more separated from everything else, so guests know it's themed to look like that. Instead, it looks like Disney is just making an amusment park. People don't get that it's supposed to be a small town that built a carnival. They just think Dinoland is a carnival.

That and the Magic Carpets in Adventureland at MK are the only things that totally ruin the theme. Without DinoRama, Animal Kingdom would have remained a totally immersive experiance, more than ANY OTHER THEME PARK. Every part would have been a beautiful adventure. I still think it's the most beautiful theme park, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom