Most Recently Watched Animated Disney

CThaddeus

Lately I've been trying to watch all of the Disney movies ever made. Right now I'm in the very early 70s, so the most recent films were "The Biscuit Eater," "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes," and "The Love Bug." Do I maybe have too much free time on my hands?

CThaddeus

CThaddeus said:
Lately I've been trying to watch all of the Disney movies ever made. Right now I'm in the very early 70s, so the most recent films were "The Biscuit Eater," "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes," and "The Love Bug." Do I maybe have too much free time on my hands?

I see I read thread topics well. The most recent animated film was "The Aristocats," since it too was in that early '70s timeframe.

packwingfn

Since I'm going to disney on Wednesday, Ive been on a Disney Movie marathon. The past weekend, I've watched Toy Story 1 & 2, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Nemo, Tarzan, Aladdin, Mulan, Pocahantas, A Bug's Life.

hammysammy59

Just watched Cars a few hours ago. It was a lot better than it looked, that's for sure.

Watched Alice in Wonderland a few days ago. Me and my WDW '07 crew are trying to watch all the 2D theatrical animated non-sequel films before summer is over.

i am also working my way through the films but im watching alphabeticaly, the last film that i watched was Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (yes i know wrong time of year but its a great film)

Tigggrl

This weekend I watched....POTC 2, The Horse in the Grey Flannel Suit, and last night I was watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks....
Later today will be either Robin Hood or Sword in the Stone....

Stitch_626_UK

i watched cars last night - much much better than the incredibles good to see pixar back on top form!, and ive had the urge to watch beauty and the beast for like a week now but never found the time!

Cynderella

Aladdin on Saturday night and Cinderella last night....possibly Peter Pan tonight since its been a bit since I've watched it.

Watched "Rhapsody in Blue" from Fantasia 2000 today.

I find it odd though...this is a thread about "Animated" Films....you can fill in the blanks for films mentioned that aren't "Animated".....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom