Most overexposed character (STITCH DOESN'T COUNT)

Who do you see way to much of in the parks? Remember -- OTHRE does not mean STITCH!!

• Minnie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Goofy

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Chip/Dale

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Pooh

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Princesses

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Figment

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Mickey Himself

Votes: 9 9.2%

• Total voters

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Before everybody says STITCH, picking STITCH is against the rules.

Would you think Pooh. He is actually very limited to Pooh Corner, CP, 1900 Park Fare, MGM hat and AK just before Dinoland. He does appear on general park merch more than most, but as far as resorts and parks go, he keeps on the Down Low.

Chip and Dale? They are EVERYWHERE....

Princesses. Cindy is actually kinda hard to find w/o throwning $30 on a meal.

How about the other Fab 5 members? Too much Donald or Goofy? Is Minnie needing to take a step back?

dave2822

I think the only people who would think Stitch is overexposed in the parks are people who haven't been to WDW in a couple of years.

A few years ago it may have been the case, but now, he is barely even existent outside of SGE and a couple of character meet and greets.

Just my .02

BSikor

Mickey (but he kinda has to be)

But in all actuality I would probably have to say Nemo. He's everywhere it seems.

Tom Morrow

Tinkerbell - for encouraging girls to grow up and act like snotty brats.

Its probably not her as much as all those snobby quotes on her merchandise and stuff.

Edit: Whoops, I thought the title said "most overrated character". Well, Tink is still on a ton of merchandise.

jjgoo

Before I even read this thread I thought to myself Chip and Dale.

Don't get me wrong, I really like them but they are all over the parks and seemingly at almost every character meal.

Last trip we actually found ourselves saying "oh no, not Chip and Dale again".

I think I might be more inclinded to be happy to see them if they were with more Rescue Rangers and while they are at it bring back all the Darkwing Duck characters.:p

coasterphil

Definitely Chip and Dale. When my family had a reunion in 2000 at WDW there was absolutely no escaping them. They were everywhere at the parks, the character meals, Fort Wilderness, ect. You name it and they were there. The past few trips I haven't paid as much attention to the characters because we've been offsite and haven't done any meals.

Mickey&Minnie

Chip and Dale are everywhere!!!

They should bring our some different characters. Don't get me wrong I love Chip and Dale but 80% of our character pics are with them. I would much rather see someone different.

disneydudette

Chip and Dale... really? I can't find them anywhere unless it's a character meal (Garden Grill, Cape May Cafe, Backyard BBQ) or at Epcots meet and greet area. Never see them doing any other meet and greets really or walking around the park :shrug: Bad timing I guess!

I do have to say that Disney does a nice job balancing out the characters. The one I find to have the most repeats would of course be Mickey.

Tigger is usually all over the place, especially in the MK and AK. I guess he would get my vote!

Nicole220

I never see Chip and Dale out...

My pick are the Princesses, they're everywhere! I mean, I love them and all, it's just a bit too much.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Any character not wearing pants is overexposed and, if they had any shame at all, should run and hide.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom