Most overexposed character (STITCH DOESN'T COUNT)

Who do you see way to much of in the parks? Remember -- OTHRE does not mean STITCH!!

• Minnie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Goofy

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Chip/Dale

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Pooh

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Princesses

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Figment

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Mickey Himself

Votes: 9 9.2%

• Total voters

tnchefbear

you know I read your post and poll and then had to sit and think about this for awhile, but to be honest, I don't think any of the characters are overexposed for the simple reason, thats one of the reasons people go to WDW. Its the characters and everything else that Disney has built with their reputation that brings guests to our world instead of going to Universal or IOA or any of the other smaller thrill parks around the US. And with the diversity of guests that come on property, how can you not put out as many characters as you can to give as many guests that chance for personal interaction with them. How does everyone else feel?

Jesùs_Carioca

The High School Musical Pep Rally Kids at the MGM. Despite the fact that they only show up, what...once a day i think? Just...imagine going multiple days and having to hear the songs over and over again.

As opposed to Characters, that you can just walk past... these guys come with their own Soundtrack pumping through the public speakers which gets louder the closer one gets to the center of MGM.

Pocamahontas

Tinkerbell - for encouraging girls to grow up and act like snotty brats.

Its probably not her as much as all those snobby quotes on her merchandise and stuff.

Edit: Whoops, I thought the title said "most overrated character". Well, Tink is still on a ton of merchandise.

You are sooo right! I mean I love Tink, and most of the time her attitude is comical, but when little girls who love her don't know the difference between, simply because they're not old enough too, it's really sad.

Why can't they just model after Wendy instead?

WDWFigment

I voted Chip and Dale, just because they seem to be at a lot of character meals, and we always see them at the parks. I always find this surprising because I don't know what they've 'done' to warrant all the appearances. I'm sure someone is going to give me a laundry list of their films/shows, but the only substantial thing I can think of that they're in was Rescue Rangers...and that Christmas short where they're in the Christmas tree.

Kids nowadays don't watch Rescue Rangers (do they?) and the Christmas short is sort of old. I'm not complaining because I love the Chipmunks, but I just don't see where their fans come from--the older crowd that loved RR when they were younger?

As for Figment, maybe I'm partial since I'm a fan, but how can a character only in one location of one park (a park he's supposed to be the unofficial mascot of) be overexposed?

...and it all started with Mickey. It's his house--he's not overexposed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom