Most Outrageous thing you've witnessed at WDW?

zurgandfriend

Here are a couple both involving the bathroom;

As I was washing my hands and getting ready to leave the restroom in Epcot near Germany, a woman rushed in looked at me and said “One of us is in the wrong restroom!” I just pointed at the urinals. She said “Oh my god!” Then she rushed out.

I was in the men’s room in Tomorrow-Land over by Auntie Gravity’s standing at the urinal doing my business when a grown man, e.g. 40ish, walked in, stood at the urinal next to me and dropped his shorts and undershorts down to his ankles. Boy did he get a lot of strange looks from everyone using that restroom.

Last edited:

FerretAfros

During the 2012 marathon, I came around a bend on Bear Island Rd to find about 10 runners (men and women) coming out of the woods, pulling their pants up. While it's not super rare to see people doing their business in the woods during a marathon, it's pretty unusual to see it in WDW! And given how many of them there were in such a close area, I really wonder what I missed back there...

EOD K9

During the 2012 marathon, I came around a bend on Bear Island Rd to find about 10 runners (men and women) coming out of the woods, pulling their pants up. While it's not super rare to see people doing their business in the woods during a marathon, it's pretty unusual to see it in WDW! And given how many of them there were in such a close area, I really wonder what I missed back there...
Well, being as they were near Bear Island Road.....does a Bear sh-t in the woods? Maybe they chose that spot because it's not as heavily traveled.

steamboatjosh

I was 12. It was the second time I had visited WDW and the first year that Animal Kingdom was open. We went to go see It's Tough To be a Bug, and loved it of course. But what I loved possibly even more than the show, was the huge like 300 pound woman that freaked out when the "cockroaches" started coming out. She started kicking and screaming, then literally jumped up out of her seat, then grabbed her crotch and yelled "Omg, I just peed my pants!"

DancingPhoenix

I felt awful about this but on my most recent trip this past October my boyfriend and I were trying to get to the Rose Garden in the MK to watch the fireworks and the hub area was VERY crowded by people standing around to watch. We had placed the Rose Garden in the wrong location in our minds which is why we weren't closer to it, but it was very hard to maneuver through the packed crowds. I was weaving the best I could while holding onto my boyfriend (so I wouldn't lose him) and just saying "sorry, excuse me!" as much and nicely as I could. Most people just nodded and tried to let us through best they could, but there was a woman standing with her child who was maybe up to my hips in height and I didn't see him right away and my purse hit him in the head. I said sorry but we were already past them once I realized what had happened but wow the mom freaked out and yelled after me about how I had purposely hit her child. And I do mean yelled, because we were way past where she was when I heard it.
Yes, I am a 5'6 woman in a pink floral dress and I am the face of evil in the parks, and I definitely hit your child in the face because I like to watch kids hurt. o_O

prfctlyximprct

Saw a mother legit beating the crap out her kid at typhoon lagoon. A CM ran over and kept telling her to stop.. I walked away as fast as I possibly could because it made me really uncomfortable, but now I wished I saw how things turned out. Happiest place on earth.. oh parents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom