Most Magical Ride?

dylan0511

Original Poster
What is that one ride that you always go on that makes you say "This is it...this is the ride that makes Disney magical!"

For me it is Splash Mountain...just the theming,the story and the AA all make this ride very magical to me...Once I get on this ride, I know I am in for a magical vacation...

Discuss......

:wave:

stitchlvr

I agree 100% that Splash Mountain is the one for me as well. I love the music and the theme, but for me it goes back to Song of the South, which I'm sure many of you have heard this story from me, but that was something special that my step-dad and I shared. The first thing we did together in developing our relationship was to see the movie together, and he would often tell stories of Brer Bear, Brer Fox and Brer Rabbit to me at bedtime. So it is very sentimental seeing Splash Mountain, as my step-dad is no longer with us.
:drevil:

jimmybog

Again Splash Mountain it is for me. In fact no other ride comes close to it. Before our last visit to Disneyland Paris, I screamed in absolute horror when I found out there was no Splash Mountain there. How can you have a magic Kingdom park with no Splash Mountain? This is the point I realised Disney were starting to lose the Magic.

dylan0511

Original Poster
stitchlvr said:
but for me it goes back to Song of the South,
:drevil:

I LOVED this movie as well. It is such a shame that such a treasure cannot be seen anymore. I bought the European version on ebay and had it transferred to US format.

MichelleBelle

For me I'd say Spaceship Earth is the most "magical." I remember SE always being one of the things that'd pop in my mind whenever I thought of WDW and I was always so fascinated on the ride when I was little, and still to this day I still feel the same on it.

PoTC is a close second...

Epcot82Guy

I think is more about Moments than about full attractions for me...

Top 3 or 4:
1. The Earth view on SSE.
2. The Launch Tunnel on Space Mountain
3. Golden Dream during the American Adventure

I also thinK Soarin' has potential to be one of Disney's best, especially if it is lengthened and made global at The Land.

yodathefrog

I have four...(depends on which I ride first)

1. POTC
2. Splash Mountain
3. Big Thunder Mountain
4. Space Mountain

We always spend our first night in the Magic Kingdom, and depending on where crowds are the shortest, we head for one of these rides. Just getting in the queue line for any of these gives me goosebumps and excitement for the week ahead. Can't wait til the 8th!!!

nemobruce

I think for me its all the rides, its even walking through the gates at the Magic Kingdom under the Railroad bridge and down Main Street. Once i hit Main Street i have arrived

Disneyfan1981

I agree that hitting Main Street makes me feel like I've arrived but the most "Magical" ride for me is ToT. The way the whole thing is themed including Cast Members and the view of the park when the doors swing open, that's WDW for me!

waltdisny

Depends on the park:

MK: Haunted Mansion, or POTC

Epcot: SE, Walking into Mexico

MGM: The Great Movie Ride.

All of these rides instantly make me feel like I'm some where else.

Melerella

Mickey's PhilHarmagic definetly gives me that feeling that I'm seperated from everything else going on...and it ties with Splash Mountain. On Splash... that spot where you can see everyone at the bottom and the park. It's right before the first drop. It's great.And the WDW Railroad...definetly magical when I hear it.

dixiegirl

for me... it's the bus ride to the magic kingdom...just when you are getting closer to the park and the contempory is on the right of the bus ... then you see space mountain......then the castle....yup...if i close my eyes...i'm there...thats when i know ...wow i'm here...yahooooooo...

26 more days till i get that feeling again..

Aurora_25

Mine's not really a ride- it's the Castle- every time I see the castle when we arrive in Magic Kingdom- I feel the magic! If I had to pick a ride- Hmm, I would have to say either Splash Mountain because of the story and everything or Peter Pan because I have fond memories of that ride when I was a child (I really believed we were flying above London!)

AEfx

nicholas said:
I guess it's an odd choice, but I'm gonna go with Dumbo

Peter called.

He is not well pleased with you.

;)

For me, it's seeing the castle from the monorail for the first time. Even if I am going directly from the resort to MK my first day, I usually take the bus to Epcot and take the monorail in just so I can see it that way.

Alternatively, especially on solo trips, it's riding the Rock'N'Rollercoaster. Quite often I go straight there as soon as I arrive, and the second that ride launches I know I'm in WDW.

Most magical, however, is of course Splash Mountain. It's the last great audio-animatronic ride Disney may ever create, and is just about the most immersive themepark experience one can have.

AEfx

Boo's Mom

Ariel17 said:
Hmm..I'd say Spaceship Earth, and driving through the "Walt Disney World" Arch. :sohappy:
YOu live in Drumheller?! my last name is Drumheller. Do you ever have problems with people not being able to spell your town name ? People ask me all the time how to spell Drumheller...sound it out people :lol: :wave:

Anyway, for me, tower of terror is the most magical for me. its the one ride I look forward to riding every year. my trip isn't complete until I ride Tower of Terror at least twice

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom