Most Influential Sponsors of Walt Disney World

Who are the most influential sponsors of WDW?

• Eastman Kodak

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • GE

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Siemens/Sylvania

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Coca-Cola

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • American Express

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • McDonalds

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Dole

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • They don't need sponsors, they have synergy

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other (Please Post)

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

Kingdom WDW

Original Poster
In the games and trivia thread, Marley's Ghost made a thread about how many corporate sponsors can you name.

My poll is this:

Who are the most influential sponsors of Walt Disney World?

Although this is multiple choice, please refrain from voting for each and every one.

The poll will be up shortly after this thread is posted.

hrcollectibles

I picked eastman kodak. I believe they were one of the original SPonsers and are still around (kodak throw away cameras seem to be everywhere)

Fun2BFree

I picked Kodak because its everywhere! On the back of the park maps, in shops and on the photo spot plaques. In addition, the entire Imagination! pavilion is pretty much sponsored by them.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I picked Kodak not just because of the omnipresence, but because of their influence.

The defined the way park maps look, the color of the concrete in Epcot, and the way Imagination has changed over the years.

Of all the sponsors, they've done the most good and bad. Kodak has defined the way we view WDW.

daguru

I think it would have to be Kodak and Siemens... They have definately shown to be the most influential... The numerous changes to Imagingation and SSE have shown that...

Now the rest are valuable sponsors and highly visable, I don't know if you would consider them "influential"...

And this poll is flawed... Jinkies isn't listed!

brkgnews

I picked Kodak not just because of the omnipresence, but because of their influence.

The defined the way park maps look, the color of the concrete in Epcot, and the way Imagination has changed over the years.

Of all the sponsors, they've done the most good and bad. Kodak has defined the way we view WDW.
Very good analysis, Merf. I picked Kodak for the same reasons (including those rumors of why Figment wears the colors he does and why Mt Fuji never quite made it).

I also picked Coke for the reason of its omnipresence, and Siemens for its wide-ranging effects... Osborne Lights, Illuminations, SSE, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom