Most Embarassing WDW moment

Figment1989

When I went to Blizzard Beach on a band trip, I was in the lazy river. Well, a male friend that I was hanging out with decided to push me under an area where there was a decent amount of water coming from the top of a cave-like place. Well, needless to say, the water misplaced my top - only, I didn't realize it at first. So, I stayed on the tube until I saw my friend's eyes wide open and staring at me. So, I looked down, and finally realized what had happened :rolleyes:

maryszhi

this is really embarassing: So me and my friends decided to go on to the tower of terror for like the millionth time. Their younger brother, who is tall and thinand I (the same), decided to go in the middle of my friends and I. When the drop happened he and I started freaking out b/c we were barly staying within the safty things. When it came time for the picture, everybody was laughing b/c it was my friends looking at us when we looked at each other( me and their younger brother) hysterically crying. i was shocked b/c it never happened before. Everytime we want him to leave us alone, we threaten him with the picture.

Another is when minnie kissed my daddy and grandpa at a character breakfats. the picture has my dad bright red with embarassement, and my grandpa laughing at the idea.

i have so many, but im to lazzzzy to type them out

~a dream is what your heart makes~
~when you wish upon a star~

skipperg

This past Oct we were staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. I got really sick the night before our checkout and felt like I was going to throw up for several hours along with spending the night in the bathroom. We had to check out of our room by 11 and our flight wasn't until 8:30 that evening. We go to the front desk area to wait as I am not up to going anywhere and I am carrying a plastic bag with me the entire time as I feel like I am going to throw up. We are standing at the counter getting our Airline Boarding Passes and it happens. Of course I missed the bag and run for the restroom. And of course I left a trail from the front desk all the way to the restroom. I was covered with the mess and thankfully a Disney Employee came to my assistance. I had food poisoning. My wife had to get into our luggage and get me all clean clothing. Thankfully that is the only time I threw up. The day wasn't pretty I can tell you that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom