Most embarassing thing that has happened to you (or someone you know) on a Disney Vacation?

patch553

I tripped in Magic Kingdom while trying to "illegally" cross over the ropes right before the parade started. Knees were bleeding. It was a mess. CM helped me but firmly reminded me "You really shouldn't have been going over the ropes." Families behind me laughed, only one person offered to help though. Which I thought was weird, but hey, thinking about it now, I'd probably laugh before offering to help too.
no one offered me help either,but I agree looking back id be too busy laughing too,magic!!!:joyfull:

SyracuseDisneyFan

In 2011, we headed to the Magic Kingdom on our last night at Disney. I was in the security line and had on a t-shirt that said "Think Orange. Love your team". The dude checking my mini hipster said to me "I don't want to think Orange". I sheepishly explained that the shirt was referring to the Syracuse Orange.

ScarletBegonias

Not IN Disney but on the way to Disney..

Back in 2005, My whole family went to Disney in 3 separate cars. My BF and I in one, my mom and her boyfriend in another one, and my grandfather in his own car because he smoked. We pretty much caravanned the entire trip staying really close to one another. Once we hit Florida, My BF and I (he was driving) and my Mom and her BF really starting putting the pedal to the metal, while my grandfather got further and further behind.

At a gas station, my grandfather kept telling us how we were going to get pulled over and get a ticket. We all ignored him but he persisted. He ALWAYS has to be right, so we were all just like "Eh.." He kept saying he was going to beat us somehow by going slower than we were? :rolleyes:

So we're in Jacksonville going about 95 and a cop pulls over BOTH my mom's car, and ours. We sit FOREVER waiting to get our tickets (which were $180!!!! :hungover:)

We get back on the road both embarrassed and think "well, Pap is so slow, he won't even know this happened" and tuck our tickets in the glovebox. We pull in the driveway at the house we rented (just outside of Orlando) and there is my grandfather! Standing leaning on the car proudly, puffing away on a cigarette! He said "I've been here for 30 minutes! Saw you guys got pulled over!"

We never live that down. He loves that he was right! :p

grim-grinning_toast

This didn't happen to me, or even someone I know, but we boarded the Magical Express and were waiting quite a while. Eventually, the bus driver (and then at least 4 other people) came on the bus asking if someone was on the wrong bus. We were headed to the All Stars and Coronado Springs, and there was luggage on the bottom of the bus for Pop Century. They interrogated everyone on the bus for at least thirty minutes and no one came forward. So, off we went.

Our first stop was Coronado Springs and when the bus driver stopped the bus, a Korean man ran from the back of the bus screaming "POP CENTURY? POP CENTURY?"

I had to put my head into my arms because I was laughing so hard. Everyone on the bus was silently angry and wide-eyed, but I couldn't contain myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom