Most Creative Onride Photo

brertigger

Original Poster
What is the most creative onride photo pose you or your group has done (or seen done)?

The groups I have been with have never planned any type of coordinated pose. The closest we came was on Splash Mountain one late evening, when everyone ducked (it was pretty chilly that night. :lol: ) we were going to do some type of pose, but we couldn't agree on what to do.
I did purchase the photo on Everest, because out of our whole group, I was the only one who had been on it before (multiple times, actually). The look on everyone elses face when they saw the drop was priceless!

The most creative pose I have seen done is:
http://www.micechat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=672139&postcount=68
(BTW- I am very sorry for linking, but I thought this picture was quite amusing.)

bassman

for me i think that the best on-ride photos are 1 of 2 things
  1. just pure reaction shots are priceless,(il never forget my mums face on our ToT photo,it was her first ride and probably her last.
  2. some of the best ones are on big coasters like kraken at seaworld,where someone finds the camera lense,it just cracks me up when i see loads of people looking the same way and one guy pulling a amusing face directly at the camera.

makonyy15

One time this past vacation on ToT I had probably a 12 yr old in front of me with his friends and family. My family and I were in the back row and we all knew when the picture was taken. So me being the weird kid I am decided to put my arms up like claws and face right behind his but didn't say anything or scream. It may have seemed mean but when we got off the kid and his family loved it. He was scared of the ride but the pose and picture just made it pricelsss.

SirNim

Pulling your hair up out of its cranial roots with an awesome gaping gasp on your face, eyes a-bulgin'...

...While looking straight at the camera.

Jarboe

When I went a few years back, all of us pretended to pick out noses coming down splash mountain. The cast member in the photo shop afterward thought it was hilarious; it was something she had never seen before. They actually kept it up for the day.

The Mak

More Robb Alvey and Co. for your enjoyment

tot-large.jpg

I also have an onride similar to http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...r/100_3873.jpg

but I'm the only one in the vehicle pointing the wrong way in curiousity, everyone else including my sister and mom were getting the jibblies scared out of them.

nighttimewisher

I saw a group on Atlantis - they all had the fingers like a phone to their ears and were holding their other hand towards the camera asking it to wait!

Since1976

Can someone post a link to a listing of onride cameras (and their locations on the rides) at Disneyland and WDW? A cursory Google search turned up little...

i always look directly into the camera and give a cheesy smile and thumbs up. the funniest is one from last summer on ToT. When i get home from work ill have to scan it and put it in.

MY_NAME_STITCH

OK Well here's one for the strangest on ride photo. It was our first visit to the World in December 2002. It was Friday, December 13 to be exact and we were in MGM. I had just exited ToT and was walking towards my wife who was looking at the screens for the on ride photo. The on ride photo never appeared for the ride just before mine. Sounds like their ride took them to the real twilight zone. do do do do, do do do do.... :lookaroun

Since1976

MY_NAME_STITCH said:
OK Well here's one for the strangest on ride photo. It was our first visit to the World in December 2002. It was Friday, December 13 to be exact and we were in MGM. I had just exited ToT and was walking towards my wife who was looking at the screens for the on ride photo. The on ride photo never appeared for the ride just before mine. Sounds like their ride took them to the real twilight zone. do do do do, do do do do.... :lookaroun

Sounds like someone may have pulled a "Flash Mountain" and got the whole photo deleted...

CoffeeJedi

ToT sometimes has a small selection of notable pictures displayed at the photo booth.
The best I saw was really well coordinated. EVERYONE in the elevator leaned inward, and pointed both arms up towards the center seat in the back. The lucky guy in that seat was posed in some silly expression, i don't remember him very much, but the effect of the shot, of the other 18 people doing the same thing, was really well done. I'm not sure if they were cast members or a tour group, but they all must have been frequent riders in order to get the timing right, and not have anyone chicken out and grab the bar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom