Most Creative Onride Photo

Main Street USA

The Mak said:
More Robb Alvey and Co. for your enjoyment

tot-large.jpg

I also have an onride similar to http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...r/100_3873.jpg

but I'm the only one in the vehicle pointing the wrong way in curiousity, everyone else including my sister and mom were getting the jibblies scared out of them.
The first one WOULD be good if it weren't for the guy in back grabbing his crotch. Is that the best thing he could think of? Geez.

Since1976 said:
Can someone post a link to a listing of onride cameras (and their locations on the rides) at Disneyland and WDW? A cursory Google search turned up little...
This is just off the top of my head but here we go...

Magic Kingdom:
Splash Mountain
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin (thanks to egionet)

Epcot:
Test Track

Disney-MGM Studios:
Rock N' Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror

Disney's Animal Kingdom:
Dinosaur
Expedition Everest

I think I got them all. Anybody think of any others?

I think the funniest picture i've ever heard about (I wasn't there but my uncle told me about it). My Aunt and Uncle, my Aunts Brother, and my cousin all went to Six Flags Astroworld. They have a log flume called the Bamboo Shoot which takes your picture on the big drop. My Aunt's brother was in town on leave from the army and he and my uncle are crazy. So their riding the Bamboo Shoot and my cousin's in the front, followed by my aunt, my uncle and my Aunts brother in the back. So their going up the lift for the final drop and my aunts brother tells my uncle to lean back and put his head on his shoulder. He does, and just as the picture is taken, My aunt's brother plants a big kiss right on the lips of my uncle LOL. They said that there was one guy standing at the picture monitors and he goes "Look at the gay guys" and then he turns around and realizes that they're both standing right there and he takes off running LOL. Also forgot to mention they are both big tall guys. The story always cracks me up but you probably have to know my uncle and his brother-in-law.

egionet

DisneyGuyJake said:
This is just off the top of my head but here we go...

Magic Kingdom:
Splash Mountain

Epcot:
Test Track

Disney-MGM Studios:
Rock N' Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror

Disney's Animal Kingdom:
Dinosaur
Expedition Everest

I think I got them all. Anybody think of any others?

Also Buzz at MK, the lamest place for a on ride photo opt.

Space1205Mount

I think the best on-ride photo was when I went to Dollywood with a group and rode Thunderhead over and over. the last time Through when we got to the Camera we all made our hands look like guns and pointed them at each other. When we were looking at our picture some guy said look it's charlie's Angels (did i spell that right?)

littlered

I didn't buy the photo, but a couple of years ago on ToT, my sister and I crossed our arms and looked completly bored on the ride. Everyone else in the photo had the typical screaming pose. It was fun, but very had to keep a straight face.:lookaroun

hokielutz

RockStarBaby said:
When did they add photos on Buzz?

Its been there for a long while. When you pass by Zurg in his Octo-machine-towards the end, he snaps a picture of each car as it passes by.

http://jim2386.150m.com/kingsisland/scoobydoo.jpg

Submitted for your approval. This was two years ago on the scooby doo ride at king's island (yeah yeah, I know it's not disney). I'm totally playing the part of gy lol. I didn't even know they were going to put the digital ghost there later on lol.

I also have a lot of on ride photos from cedar point. We go so much we have the cameras memorized and have some pretty memorable ones. Haven't used props yet. hmmmmm:drevil:

-Jim

Rob562

brertigger said:
Great photos!

A little offtopic, but does Disney still allow three people in a row at Splash Mountain?

Well, the Splash photo I linked to was taken just a few months ago, so my guess the answer would be "yes". :)

The Test Track photos reminded me of one we got a few years ago, though my friend has the print of it. There were two of us in the back seat fighting like young kids, and my other friend was in the "Driver's seat" and had one hand on an imaginary steering wheel, and was turning around doing the "If you two don't knock it off, I'll turn this car RIGHT around..." :lol:

-Rob

pilka214

i gotta few,

two weeks ago on a trip to universal, (sorry not a disney one) me and my cuzins pulled off a sufi on the hulk, we had just gotten the pic printed and the lady about to hand us it looks and it and walks in the back and gets sum guy who then says we can't buy it, cuz it was the "super-finger". idk i think it was pretty lame, cuz it really doesn't mean anything in my mind or my friends, and if u don't kno wut the su-fi is, listen to dane cook. it's all god

and this one i heard from a friend who worked on TOT censoring pics. he told me of this time these hispanics (nothing against hispanics) brought on a ographic magazine and held it up as close as they could to the camera. great pose for a TOT pic if u ask me....

Almost every single picture I take usually has a park map in it... Sometimes my friends and I will just be looking at them, we can put them over our head and make a scared face, have them the wrong way. We always seem to find something that works well.

I am also now begining to start busting out the cell phone and pretend like im trying to talk to someone. This can be stupid b/c if i drop the phone then the phone is gone, but usually makes a great picture

I dont have any of these to post b/c im to cheap to buy any picture. I can always go back and re create sometime if I really want it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom