Most Beloved Disney Item You Own

MareSINY

Mine is a Mickey Mouse doll I received when I was very young (5 or 6?) from my God Mother who lives in California. He's about 5 inches high and full of beans. LOL That sounds funny. LOL I slept with him for years, but he's worn out so much that he keeps spinging leaks and losing his beans. LOL So now he sits on my nightstand watching over me. :)

My second favorite is a Tinker Bell porcelin model sheet I purchased in March at the Art of Disney store at DTD. It's different than the one I've always seen in the past and I absolutely LOVE IT!! (Although I treasure my entire collection of Tinks!)

Carolwood

My family photos would be first followed by my original Magic Kingdom map (circa 1972 ) along with a bumper sticker and pin that reads "I like Disney World" all from my very first trip in June of 1972. Also an original ticket book complete with an "E Ticket".

DisneySam

My stuffed toys, including my vintage Mickey and Minnie we had as kids, they are worn but I love them, and my Oddball dog that my parents bought me.

My new pin collection

And my pictures, I always get one of the small photo frames (except this trip) with the frame on the outside front cover. This trip I got the big Cinderella Castle art one, good thing too I took over 300 pictures. LOL.

mollygirl13

My favorite Disney item I own is something my husband gave me for our 1st wedding anniversary. We were married in WDW. He bought me the "Partners" statue. I have it displayed VERY proudly in my home and everyone comments on it! I look at it every day and I just love it! :sohappy:

browniebee

1. My autograph book. I have had it since 1993 when I was five, and I still get character signatures in it. I'm about halfway finished with it, and the next time I go to Disney, I'm making it a priority to get a lot of characters that I don't already have. The only time I haven't brought it with me is 2002 because I forgot it and bought another one.

2. My photo album from my first trip in 1990 when I was two, even though I obviouslly don't remember the vacation, it's still special to me.

3. A picture of me and my two sisters in Mickey's Starland in 1993 outside of Mickey's house (or around there).

4. My Disney scrapbook that I started making last year. It has all the park maps, including from my parent's first trip in 1986. It's funny to see all the changes the parks go through, through the years.

5. A picture of my uncle on Dumbo. He and my aunt went in 1996 and I told him that he had to go on the Dumbo ride and made my aunt get a picture of him on it to prove it.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
it would have to be a tie between my 2 blueprints (ToT and SSE 3pages) and my 2 Epcot glass; one i got in a garage sale for .25 and the other (a backup) on ebay $5. they only hold kool-aid while im working on the computer. :D

DisneyBunny

My EPCOT Center audio tapes are hands down my most treasured items. the only problem is that I'm too afraid to play them for fear the tape player will eat them. :lookaroun

Second favortie would have to be my plush Figment from the old JII. He was just my favorite for such a long time.

littlered

First is my Mickey and Minnie wonderful memories snowglobe. My teenage brothers bought it for hubby and I as a thank you for taking them to Disney World.

Second is my Key to the Kingdom pin that I received when taking the Keys of the Kingdom tour.

Third is my Fantasmic cd. I listen to it when ever I want to be in the Disney mood. I love it!

jeff_in_FL2003

The things I treasure the most are locked up in a safe deposit box in the bank where I work. It is pretty much everything I was given as a WDW Cast Member. Employee handbooks, pay stubs, backstage maps, schedules, pins, buttons, picture frames, pictures, pens, magnets... all things that you can't buy, just things you are given as a cast member. They mean so much to me, I'd never be able to put a price on them. I put them in the lock box because I'm afraid of anything ever happening to them. And since I work at the bank, I get to take them out and enjoy seeing them as often as I want!

Pirate/Custodian Jeff °o°

diddy_mouse

Hmm...my favorite items have to be...

My message frame that reads: "I can still remember the magic..." from our trip last year (was my fiance's first trip and our first real trip together)

My 20th anniversary of WDW book that I got for Christmas (found at a used book store I was told)

My Minnie Mouse plush from a trip back in '87 or '88

And finally, my pins and photos....those tell so much of what happened on a trip and mean so much to me.

FanofDinsey1981

my collection of mickey ears. I have a few of my own, with my name in gold (I enjoy looking at seeing how they have changed since 1981), and now my husband has his own pair. I can't wait to add my golden ears from WDW and DL!

BigNorm

I also have two:

1. Haunted Mansion CD. All the outtakes and the ride through loop, LOVE IT!
2. I'm really fond of my Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers button, even though I can't locate it at the moment.

brkgnews

Remember, just before Magic Your Way kicked in, they had those huge signs over the ticket windows that said "You won't miss a thing with a park hopper ticket" -- and it has three of the park icons on it? Got one from MouseSurplus off eBay. It's like 4ftx5ft and a little banged up, but for twenty bucks, you can't beat it. Now... what to do with it... :veryconfu

Slipknot

My most beloved item isn't really an "item." It is basically the love that I have for a very special family and the love I know they have for me. Disney magic at its best if you ask me. If it wasn't for Disney World I would have never met them.

Connor002

Slade said:
My most beloved item isn't really an "item." It is basically the love that I have for a very special family and the love I know they have for me. Disney magic at its best if you ask me. If it wasn't for Disney World I would have never met them.

Aaawww, thats so sweet:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom