Most Beloved Disney Item You Own

Epcot82Guy

Hmmm... tough call on this one.

I would say one is my Mickey Antenna Topper that I bought on my CP.

Second would be my copy of "EPCOT Center" It is great to have a compilation of what this park was and the dreams behind it.

Runners up... My Illuminations:ROE CD, my interactive Stitch, and my set of Disney mugs one of my best friends bought me on my CP for my b-day.

jacksnightmare

My Wdcc piece that is of Jacks gate from Nightmare Before Christmas. The Nightmare Before Christmas film cel that I have, although it is not from Walt Disney World.

crazygirley

I'm not so sure I can say any of these is my most beloved, since I cherish each and every one of these things and keep them locked up in Fort Knox.

The first item that came to mind was my ride photos from the ToT. I get a new one every first time I ride ToT on a trip. It has become a tradition for my mom and me. (I keep them locked up at the bottom of my nightstand drawer for safe keeping.)

Secondly, my pins. I collect them from my favorites of all things Disney, not unlike other pin fanatics. (I keep my pins wrapped up safe in a Disney World plastic bag in my underwear drawer, of all places.)

Thirdly, I must really cherish my "Been There, Done That, Going Back" license plate cover and Mickey antennae topper, since I have yet to put the license plate cover on my car for fear of it getting faded by the sun, and removed my antennae topper this past winter so it didn't get ruined by the salt and snow.

GoofyMom2

I have an old charm of Cindy's Castle from the 70's.... just love it since my parent's bought it for me on our 1st trip there. They were still building Space Mountain if that gives you a time frame! :lol: (at least that's what my parent's told me!)

Also, love my new TShirt my Hubby just bought me, Tink with Mood Subject to Change Without Notice
;)

But my ab favorite is the laser sculpted cube I got at Imagination last year with the picture of my 2 boys. That has a special spot in the family room.....

SheenaXena

I have an autograph book of when I went to the World back in 1992. I found it last year. I forgot I had it. It brought back alot of memories.

dmbouton75

My most beloved Disney items are:

1. Souvenir book from my first trip to MK in Decmeber 1971
2. MK map from 1971
3. Large stuffed Pooh & Tigger from either 1971 or 1972 (They were $10 each!)
4. The memory of a Tinkerbell jewelry box from 1971 or 1972 (It got lost in a move)

TTFN,
Dawn

GrowingUpDisney

My favorite items were only recently found. When my Grandfather passed away in 2004, my mom and aunts found my 1986 annual pass along with my grand mother and grandfather's. Back then they were laminated and had individuals pictures on then. They are now proudly displayed in the curio cainet in our home's Disney room. Although they would probably have no value to anyone else, they are priceless to me.

mrtoad

I have two I guess.

One is a Fantasia chess set my wife gave me as a wedding present. There are only 1,500 of them made.

The other is a brass coin from the Magic Kingdom. On the front it has the castle on the back the lands all broken out in a wheel shape.

I did have an old briefcase of my father's growing up that had maps and old tickets from our trips in the 1970s that I had collected from our first trip on. Somewhere it dissapeared when moving years ago. I have no idea what happened to it and it still bugs me to this day. :(

JEDIsney

I have a lot. They're not exaclty pricey, but they're important to me.

First of all, my many pins and collections of pins that I have.

Also, my many park maps that I've collected throughout the years.

My mugs from Caribbean Beach and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

My Park-Hopper passes that I kept in 2002 and 2004.

And last but not least, the many tons of pictures that were taken on all of my trips since I was born. I think they're the most beloved Disney item I own, because they will always be there to look back on.

mrtoad

JEDIsney said:
And last but not least, the many tons of pictures that were taken on all of my trips since I was born. I think they're the most beloved Disney item I own, because they will always be there to look back on.

I have to agree my most precious are my photos. They mean more to me than anything I own I think.

The_CEO

All the Disney Attraction Posters * when they still sold them as real posters and not onsite printing.. *

Also my ToT Blueprint.. :)

yensidtlaw1969

It's kindof a tie.

I absolutley love my Alien Encounter seat, even if I never experienced the attraction myself.

I also love my hand autographed "Dining with an Imagineer" Commemerative Plate, signed by Imagineer Jason Grandt (the first Imagineer I've ever met), and ofcourse the Brown Derby personalized menu that comes with it.

I also love this Pinocchio Bank my grandparents had and gave to me. When I was little and was visiting them I'd always sit in a certain chair right next to it imitating how it sat (Pinocchio was my favorte movie). I used to call it "Pinocchio Money", because I was 3 or 4, and liked "Money" better than "Bank". One day they actually gave it to me and I was overjoyed. It currently sits in my window in the Fantasyland section of my room.

Yensidtlaw1969

DisneyFreak529

I own a peace of Disney stock that my husband got me for our frist aniversary. He put it in a frame with a little plate on the bottom. It's says....

Happy 1st Aniversary
"It all started with a mouse"-Walt Disney
It's a whole new world since I meet you.
Love Chris

Mimi

Hands down... my Mickey Mouse backscratcher. When I was very young I used to scratch my back on some furniture and corners of the wall to be like Baloo in The Jungle Book. Then my parents bought me a Mickey Mouse Backscratcher at WDW to save on my back (and the furniture and walls). I thought it was the COOLEST thing because Mickey Mouse was actually scratching my back!

Teenchy said:
2nd. A DVD copy of Song of the South from Europe. One of my favorite Disney movies that I grew up with that unfortunatley is now judged by the PC police to not be appropriate for release in the USA.
Everyone loves Splash Mountain, I just wish that all of the kids had the chance to see the movie that enspired such a great ride!

I have one too only mines on VHS but thats my favorite as well. I was so glad that my Aunt was able to get them. She brought me one and its one of the best gifts i've ever gotten. Probably my favorite Classic Disney Live Action movie.

CAPTAIN HOOK

A 3" glass figure of Mickey Mouse stood inside a glass dome (similar to a snow globe) - we bought it from one of the shops on Main Street during our first 1994 visit

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom