News Morocco Pavilion redevelopment

castlecake2.0

It looks like it's getting really close. I love where the "masonry" is going. I just wish they would put a food market in that medina to pull some traffic and life back there...
They do have a a sangria cart back there with some snacks, staffed by someone from American Adventure las time I was there. It felt kinda sad and lacklustre though.

Prototype82

They do have a a sangria cart back there with some snacks, staffed by someone from American Adventure las time I was there. It felt kinda sad and lacklustre though.
Yikes about the cast. I have wanted to try the bites but I've heard it's a ghost of its former self. Would love a new market back there... Something new that would financially be a success.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Latest look at the progress at Morocco

Walls have been moved to give access to the Tanierine Cafe, but the Race Again The Sun is now blocked off.

Also more of the new textured concrete has been completed on the main promenade.

castlecake2.0

Latest look at the progress at Morocco

Walls have been moved to give access to the Tanierine Cafe, but the Race Again The Sun is now blocked off.

Also more of the new textured concrete has been completed on the main promenade.
Saw this in person the other day and it felt kinda weird that this is the only pavilion with such different pavement

castlecake2.0

For now. American adventure recently received a pavement replacement removing the old pink concrete and replacing all of the aging brickwork. France is a work in progress at the moment also.
I saw france got new pink pavement, hadn’t noticed AA, but it just seems weird that all of the promenade is that pinkish pavement then morocco is the fake dirt looking pavement.

Splashin' Ryan

Does this mean that the new France restrooms have closed or are they still open? I remember reading the ones in France opened to account for the temporary loss of these while under refurb.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Photo set of the new-looks Morocco courtyard.

Morocco_Full_42741.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom