More wedding pics.....

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I know a few of you out there are planning either weddings or vow renewals down in Disney. I've posted 1 pic of my wife and I getting married, and I though you all might like to see a couple more. So, here ya go!

Attachments

• chupphgroup.jpg
    chupphgroup.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 445

Tigggrl

Oh How wonderful! Thanks for sharing those pics...I love to see folks so happy!
It sure looks like you had a wonderful time:)

foxfire

Thanks for the pics, it looks like it was a wonderful ceremony. If you have a chance I'd like to hear what a WDW wedding is like. Who knows, in 5-6 years maybe I'll wind up having one there.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
There is a thread here in the digital media and photo section thats called "got married at the chapel!" It has a bunch of info about my wedding and I answered a bunch of questions too. Have a look!:D

Erika

Beautiful pictures!!!

We would have loved to have gotten married at WDW. Unfortunately even if we could have afforded it, some of our friends and family members could not. We settled on a Disney touch at the actual wedding and then of course we headed to the World for our honeymoon (where we at least VISITED the Wedding Pavilion). On our last night there, as the park was closing the CMs were setting up the area where the castle lets out into Fantasyland for a reception. How cool is that!!

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Ha ha! You're gonna have the time of your life!

The receptions near the Castle I believe are quite expensive. I know the weddings in front of it are. It's an automatic $35,000 just to rent the spot. That includes NOTHING else! Can you believe someone would pay 35 grand just for the spot? WOW. :eek:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
i've got a few more from the reception i thought you all might like as well........

Attachments

• longzjdance.jpg
    longzjdance.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 167

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom