More trip questions??????

tinksgilrs08

I am soory guys but I am a very vacation planner and need some help...
I need to know anything that anybody knows that Disney does not advertise or people have stumbled upon while at the theme parks. Like, well anything from tips and tricks to special things that CM's do to hidden stuff anything anybody can give to make my trip even more special:wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Well, it might help to identify what you are looking for....activities, overlooked events, special events for birthdays/anniversaries...

Disney does a lot of special and unannounced things....but because they are just that, you really can't plan for them, shouldn't expect them, and if you do, you will probably be disappointed. For example, people asking for or expecting room upgrades....does it happen, sure, can you expect it and plan for it...no way!

We can probably help here to uncover less well known activities, but you really can't expect to "plan for" the Disney magic.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

I don't know if this is something you are looking for, but there are a lot of "hidden treasures" in the parks.

Some examples:

Lady and the Tramp Footprints outside of Tony's in MK
Find Tinkerbell in Tinkerbell's Treasures in MK
Free soda samples at Club Cool in Epcot (OK, not hidden but still fun)
Hidden Mickey's everywhere!
3 pipes in que for Dinosaur......guess what the formulas are.....hint, think Micky D's
Find hidden key in Muppets 3-D. Also, make sure you catch the pre-show, it is a riot!
plus many more....there are some threads on this I am sure, plus some books out have info

I think all of these things make the parks even more magical!

Another favorite for us....stand on the bridge to Tomorrowland for the fireworks and you will get "buzzed" by Tinkerbell.
There are many entertainers in all of the parks, some advertised for times, some not. Try to catch these or stop and watch if you come upon them. Ask at AK if DeVine will be there during your visit, she is not to be missed! (if you can spot her :animwink:)

Push in Tomorrowland and Wes Palm in AK can be a lot of fun.

I am sure many others can help you with more ideas. Best advice, just be open to the magic....don't expect things but let them happen if they do....:wave:

Upvote 0

Phonedave

If you have a Disney Credit Card the character meet and greet in Epcot (its free, you just have to show the card)

If you are the first into Tinkerbells Treasures you can wake up Tinkerbell - just be aware it is a mad rush a lot of the time.

If you are not first, you can still see Tink fly around. Well you dont see her, just the pixie dust :)

If you time it right you can see the assorted barges for I:ROE come out and the drawbridge open at EPCOT. Yeah, not exactly thrilling, but I liked it. :D

I understand they are no longer doing the Sword in the Stone show - is that correct :(

Storytime with Belle

Talking drinking fountains in Epcot

PUSH in MK

Wes Palm at the gate to AK

PUSH's cousin (whatever his name is) at Rafiki's Planet Watch.

Depending on what has to be done, some of the work the vetenarians do at the Plant Watch is pretty amazing.

-dave

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom