More Than Three FP+ When Park Hopping Now?

cw1982

My only other thought is that, since this article gives very little in the way of specific details other than "more once the first three have been used" and being implemented "soon," perhaps we should all wait and see when this rolls out and what the exact specifics are before we jump the gun on judgment? I know the article reads like you will have to visit a kiosk to get more FP+, but I find that hard to believe. Seems like it would be a no-brainer to let the app do the same thing.

BigTxEars

My only other thought is that, since this article gives very little in the way of specific details other than "more once the first three have been used" and being implemented "soon," perhaps we should all wait and see when this rolls out and what the exact specifics are before we jump the gun on judgment? I know the article reads like you will have to visit a kiosk to get more FP+, but I find that hard to believe. Seems like it would be a no-brainer to let the app do the same thing.

Agree, I think the app will be in full use as well. Sounds like a sound bite to explain the what not the how really.

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.

But that is not how some of these threads work...

1st rule, small piece of information is released.
2nd rule, jump to all kinds of conclusions and rake TDO across the coals based on rumor and assumptions.
3rd rule, don't change your mind (in general) even in the face of overwhelming facts supporting the exact opposite.

cw1982

2nd rule, jump to all kinds of conclusions and rake TDO across the coals based on rumor and assumptions.
3rd rule, don't change your mind (in general) even in the face of overwhelming facts supporting the exact opposite.

Hah! Yep!

BigTxEars

4th rule, find a way to bash TDO even when you were wrong in your negative remarks about them. This one is an art form :)

ninjaprincesst

My concern about kiosk is that when I was there in March I did not see one working kiosk, just a bunch of cm with ipads and long lines. Strangely last November there were working kiosk

cw1982

Yeah, I seriously doubt that they will limit the 4th and beyond FP+ options to kiosk only. It would be a poor waste of Disney hourly wages to have CM's working those kiosks if the app can take away from that demand. My theory is that the article mentioned the kiosks more to be clear that the kiosks would be available for this purpose, and not necessarily the way it is being interpreted... or maybe it was left a bit vague on purpose since all of this is still being rolled out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom