More secrets then you can imagine!

goofykid

Original Poster
The flag on the castle doubles as a transmitter for the Main Street Parades!

A wall of real firehouse patches sent in by firemen from around the USA is located inside the Main Street Firehouse!

If a Veteran wishes, he or she may go to City Hall, and ask to participate in the daily flag ceremony at the end of the day!

The Jungle Cruise water was dyed brown, so the guest wouldn't see that it was only 3.5 feet deep!

If you ride a monorail, train, bus, boat, or any transportation at WDW, ask the driver if he or she has any Transportation Trading Cards. These are collectable and rare cards that you can only get if you ask!

Some of the Mosiacs at Cinderella's Castle have real gold in them!

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOURS!!

Metallica_Band

If you ride a monorail, train, bus, boat, or any transportation at WDW, ask the driver if he or she has any Transportation Trading Cards. These are collectable and rare cards that you can only get if you ask!
Confirmation and pics plz. :eek:

goofykid

Original Poster
Well

Your a Cast Member, shouldn't you know?

Anyways, i gave them to my friend. But im sure you can go to google!

Tigger#1

Not realy a secret but after going to MGM for years we found the WW1 tank from Indiana Jones the last crusade hiding in the weeds.
DS was thrilled as we had walked by there a hundred times and never ventured back there.

tank.jpg

itlldofarm

Yes, I can confirm about Veterans taking down the flag in MK. My Dad (Vietnam Marine Veteran) did it last September, it meant the world to him. Made our vacation even that more special & still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it. He was given the flag, a certificate & a special pin, which he keeps with his other medals at home.

Yes, I can confirm about Veterans taking down the flag in MK. My Dad (Vietnam Marine Veteran) did it last September, it meant the world to him. Made our vacation even that more special & still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it. He was given the flag, a certificate & a special pin, which he keeps with his other medals at home.

Did he have to have his Veteran card with them, or does Disney just take their word for it? I'm sure my dad would like to do this but not sure he ever would just have his card with him.

fireman17

I have two for the Haunted Mansion, if you look up just as the speech ends in the stretching room and the lightning flashes you'll see the body hanging.
And if you wait to leave the stretching room to go into the Doom Buggies you'll hear the voices of the ghost..

NewtoDisney2009

I have two for the Haunted Mansion, if you look up just as the speech ends in the stretching room and the lightning flashes you'll see the body hanging.
And if you wait to leave the stretching room to go into the Doom Buggies you'll hear the voices of the ghost..
So cool! I can't wait to try this!

mp2bill

Knew about the hanging body. My 5ft tall wife somehow noticed it.

Didn't know about the ghost voice. I will wait next time.

Aroleggim

I didn't realize the body hanging was a secret thing. My immediate reaction to the lighting is looking up and almost everyone in my elevator saw it. Does anyone know how that works?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I didn't realize the body hanging was a secret thing. My immediate reaction to the lighting is looking up and almost everyone in my elevator saw it. Does anyone know how that works?
If you a referring to the disappearing ceiling revealing the hanging corpse that is a scrim. It appears opaque when lit from the front but becomes almost transparent when lit from the back.

Aroleggim

You're completely right. I do theater and I know how that works. I'm surprised I didn't pick up on that in the first place. There is certainly so many tricks Disney uses for there special effects.

Stitch1096

At the main street train station in MK if you listen closely you can hear walt disney's speech that he presented at the opening of disneyland being tapped in morse code

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom