More planning questions

tinksgilrs08

:wave:

Hello all hope everyone has had an awsome weekend!!!
I just have a few questions

1. Do all snack carts in the parks participate in THe DDP?

2. We are also trying to cut back on buying pop in the parks do they limit the amount if ice water you can ask for .. I know that sound silly but what the hay it doesnt hurt to ask

Dwarful

We were there this summer, so someone who has been more recent may have more update info. However, we found that no, not all of the carts took the DDP, this was esp. true at the water parks. Some carts at the waterparks wouldn't even let you use your charging privldgs. on your card..it was cash only.

As for the water, we asked for water or cups of ice frequently. Many times the girls would get a bottle of Powerade and would get two cups of ice to split it. They wouldn't drink a whole bottle at once, but we didn't want to have to carry around multiple bottles. So this was an easy way to share. No one ever questioned us, they simply gave us the ice or ice water when we asked for it.

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

1. I do not believe that the DDP is accepted at all carts, but I do not have specific info-sorry:shrug:
  2. Water has always been provided to me willingly and cheerfully without limit by CM's.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

We keep our empty bottles of water (we take about 6 unopened ones with us in our suitcases), wash them in our resort after each use and refill with ice from vending before entering the parks. We always ask for cups of ice and fill the bottles in the parks. This saves a ton of money and cools us off becasue ice stays colder longer. Soda is not good in hot weather. We'll still purchase the occasional slushies but for the most part drink water.

Not all carts except the DDP but most do. Just look for the symbols on the cart.

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

Not all carts accept the DDP. Look for the DDP symbol as Disneykidder said or ask before ordering. In some cases carts that do not have the sign still take the DDP. :)

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Just FYI ... not all snack carts can charge to your room key either, which is also probably why they are not linked to DDP. Cash only. Darn my addiction to iced coffee!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom