More offsite hotels to offer Extra Magic Hours and extended FastPass+ booking window

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'm sorry, but this is wrong.

The value proposition for paying the exorbitant premium on Disney properties becomes less and less. First EMH is scaled back, then they add after hours events, now they're opening EMH to even more people that aren't even staying on property. Basically, you're paying the same or more - while they crowd the parks back up. Yay for them, but not for us.

It’s never “wrong” until people say “no”...as all the faux economists around here say.

I had a strong hunch eventually Eisner would look far better in the rearview mirror...we didnt have to drive that far down the road...

Missing20K

tumblr_inline_neuf6lIk331s7cn4s.gif

docdebbi

this link still shows FP as 30 days. think it's just not updated yet?

FastPass+
Optimize your theme park thrills! Take advantage of first access to reserve select shows and attractions up to 30 days before arriving. Valid theme park admission and Resort ID required—FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
this link still shows FP as 30 days. think it's just not updated yet?

FastPass+
Optimize your theme park thrills! Take advantage of first access to reserve select shows and attractions up to 30 days before arriving. Valid theme park admission and Resort ID required—FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.
Yep as I mentioned in the original article, the 60 day won't go live immediately, but will be within the next 2 months. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom