More from Phase 2 than we think?

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Just a couple of technical points:

Boom is a she.

Boom is a long time RADP poster and an Imagineer, verified by other long time RADP'ers such as JSpence and JackM of allEars.
She is held on RADP in the same esteem Martin or Lee is here.

Frank RADP '95:)

Woah! So this means that they really WILL be doing more stuff for Phase 2! :sohappy:

RSoxNo1

Woah! So this means that they really WILL be doing more stuff for Phase 2! :sohappy:

I still think the celebration is a bit premature at this point. Considering any development for Phase 2 is several years out, I expect the money allocated for Phase 2 in Fantasyland to be re-allocated to DHS and AK based on need.

lazyboy97o

I think TLM was designed for Paris (the famous TLM ride vid) then DCA drastically changed it , and now we have it.
That little dark ride had a much longer history than just as part of Phase 2 for Disneyland Paris. I think it was pitched for every other Disneyland style park after that, including inclusion in some early materials related to Hong Kong Disneyland.

_Scar

That little dark ride had a much longer history than just as part of Phase 2 for Disneyland Paris. I think it was pitched for every other Disneyland style park after that, including inclusion in some early materials related to Hong Kong Disneyland.

True, but HKDL plans are not very old. I still think TLM surpasses DLP, possibly even before Mermaid Lagoon at TDS.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OO7WbmARD08/RtVgYTkwrUI/AAAAAAAADH8/Jzc06Yu4wYM/s1600/1-45S-1.jpg

I don't understand why TLM was never accepted to DLP. It just offers so much beauty ^

AEfx

_Scar

That looks like someone ate a bunch of crayons and then threw up. ;)

I can't wait for this ride, but that just looks like a confusing mess to me.

What? Is this sarcasm? This is most def. NOT a mess. And there are doors clearly there wide open.

I can't believe someone insulted TDS. I shun thee.

:lookaroun:lol:

Exprcoofto

I still feel a nice water/fire/special effect show would go good in the lagoon area between Asia and DinoLand. They could even build a viewing area along the banks in DinoLand. It would be a great evening addition to AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom