More "Evidence:" Timekeeper to Monsters, Inc.

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Meaning . . . ?

yensid "Sorry, I'm a little I'm a little I'm a little slow" tlaw1969

John Lasseter has suspended all projects at WDI...indefinatly! :D

He wants only the cream of the crop going into theme parks no more medoicre garbage.

wannab@dis

Ghostbuster626 said:
John Lasseter has suspended all projects at WDI...indefinatly! :D

He wants only the cream of the crop going into theme parks no more medoicre garbage.
The first part is not a confirmed fact.

The second sentence is only your interpretation of a JHM article.

wannab@dis said:
The first part is not a confirmed fact.

The second sentence is only your interpretation of a JHM article.

wrong on both accounts.

The first fact comes directly from Lee, a very reliable and respected member of this forum.

the second sentence comes from numerous independent sources that include, but are not limted to: Al Lutz, Jim Hill, Westcoaster.net, and marcie at mouseinfo.com

wannab@dis

Ghostbuster626 said:
wrong on both accounts.

The first fact comes directly from Lee, a very reliable and respected member of this forum.

the second sentence comes from numerous independent sources that include, but are not limted to: Al Lutz, Jim Hill, Westcoaster.net, and marcie at mouseinfo.com
Yeah, I know who Lee is, but I've not seen him say that. I may have missed it. Care to point me to the post?

As for Al Lutz & Jim Hill... you better find some, um, better sources.

wannab@dis said:
Yeah, I know who Lee is, but I've not seen him say that. I may have missed it. Care to point me to the post?

As for Al Lutz & Jim Hill... you better find some, um, better sources.

I cant point you to the post just PM him and ask him yourself or wait until he stops by here again.

As for Al Lutz, there really isnt any better sources (aside from maybe lee and corrus) on the internet regarding disney rumors. Al has been right about just about everything for the past three years that I have been reading his site. Please feel free to prove me wrong though by showing something he has been wrong about.

Iakona

Ghostbuster626 said:
wrong on both accounts.

Not exactly what Lee said (not that he needs my help);from this very thread:

Lee said:
To further complicate things, I have heard from other sources that if a project hasn't been greenlit yet, it may have to wait a bit for Lasseter to get up to speed. Don't hold your breath for anything to happen very soon.

Lee said:
And he was likely right.
I had heard a month or so ago that work could begin as early as this spring on the new attraction for the Studios, with Monsters Inc. being the most probable theme.

Then the Pixar thing happened...all bets are off...:rolleyes:

Lee, I agree. Since my lunch with an Imagineer was my moment of Disney glory (I have no other sources) I take what he said in the vein that it was true when he said it, but as with any large company so many other factors (like say buying another company) can always alter these things.

Iakona

ballewclan said:
Ok i believe you, cause most people wouldnt just say "i had lunch with an imagineer". Plus im a very trustworthy person...oh well sounds good anway. :)

Well, I paid for the lunch and Pam from Kingdom Konsultants booked it for me. It was really interesting and I would do it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom