More entertainment returning Summer 2021

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Last edited:

CJR

Long overdue, IMO. Very nice to see!

Wonder if they'll add more fireworks to Animation, assuming it's DHS's closure show for a bit.

havoc315

So I have park reservations, first park day of my vacation, at DHS on 8/15... the premiere date for Wonderful World of Animation..
Wondering if this will significantly impact the crowd and the lines the rest of the day.

Of course, if I'm ok skipping the show, it should make the lines pretty light right at closing.

doctornick

So I have park reservations, first park day of my vacation, at DHS on 8/15... the premiere date for Wonderful World of Animation..
Wondering if this will significantly impact the crowd and the lines the rest of the day.

Of course, if I'm ok skipping the show, it should make the lines pretty light right at closing.

WWoA starts August 1 per the article. the return of BatB is 8/15.

Disney Analyst

All I can think is that it's such a shame they didn't use all this time to create a new show instead of the stale, old, and incredibly tired BATB....

Or at least replace it with a version of the Cruise Ship version...

FutureCEO

Yes. I have a new show at the Studios to miss. Projections with millions of people next to you. Haven't been to the Studios since forever.

Phicinfan

Will just have to hope for soft openings, I am in WDW week of August 1st - and leaving the 4th... I really miss the laugh floor sigh

Jedi Osborn

When they talk about the Wonderful World of Animation, that's separate from the "Star Wars show" that used to follow it, right? Or do I have my shows confused?
That show was the highlight of my trip. I hope it comes back

doctornick

Ah, okay. Thanks for the links, that was terrific.

So then.... Perhaps no galactic spectacular. That's too bad.

But it makes you wonder, why not? Seems like it wouldn't be difficult to play Galactic Spectacular after WWoA and it would pretty much already have the same crowd control measures in place. Obviously, there would be some increased costs to the show elements, but that seems like a drop in the bucket compared to other expenses.

Jedi Osborn

But it makes you wonder, why not? Seems like it wouldn't be difficult to play Galactic Spectacular after WWoA and it would pretty much already have the same crowd control measures in place. Obviously, there would be some increased costs to the show elements, but that seems like a drop in the bucket compared to other expenses.
I agree.

If they're cutting that and the star wars run in the spring it seems like they're backing off SW a little? Maybe?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom