More Dreams Come True..

ArielBelle

Original Poster
I read this today on Mouseplanet's WDW update and thought you all would enjoy some more information on the prizes we all wish we could win (and share with eachother of course, right?)

Watch out for the Dream Squads

A few more details have leaked out regarding the dreams to be granted during the "Year of a Million Dreams" promotion. Apparently, prizes will include the previously known Golden Fastpass tickets and overnight stays at a new room to be constructed inside Cinderella Castle, but also complimentary Disney vacations for life. In addition, according to Parks & Resorts chairman Jay Rasulo, "special Dream Squads will be encouraged to fulfill more than one million extra special dreams, both large and small, in a first-of-its-kind, 'only at Disney' magical experience." [Read more about the castle overnighter concept from a June 20 article written by staff writer David Koenig here.]

Here is the link:http://http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=wd060731mg

Enjoy!

Moustronaut

I just want them to let me drive the monorail. That would be totally sweet. I mean the whole thing from taking it out of the barn, switching to the express beam, driving it around the lagoon to the TTC, then switching it to the Epcot beam and driving it around Future World. I'd even get up early to do that at the pre-dawn safety check ride when NO-ONE else was around. :lol:

Totally not going to happen just in the off change a guest would break something. I can just imagine the tens of thousands of angry park guests due to a contest winner breaking the monorail. :brick:

Teenchy

ArielBelle said:
I read this today on Mouseplanet's WDW update and thought you all would enjoy some more information on the prizes we all wish we could win (and share with eachother of course, right?)

Here is the link:http://http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=wd060731mg

Enjoy!

My mind is always on a permanent Disney vacation :rolleyes: Thanks for the info.

Plus can you teach us how to bend our arms around like your Avatar. :D Just being silly...its 100 degrees in DC today, my brain is melting.

pinjim

Moustronaut said:
I just want them to let me drive the monorail. That would be totally sweet. I mean the whole thing from taking it out of the barn, switching to the express beam, driving it around the lagoon to the TTC, then switching it to the Epcot beam and driving it around Future World. I'd even get up early to do that at the pre-dawn safety check ride when NO-ONE else was around. :lol:

Totally not going to happen just in the off change a guest would break something. I can just imagine the tens of thousands of angry park guests due to a contest winner breaking the monorail. :brick:

This is what I call a cool dream - nice!

animay

Vacations for life! Not exceeding more than two trips per year...at a value resort...not extending longer than 3 nights....not during summer or christmas seasons....no more than 4 people....theme park admission not included. Curse you, fine print. :lookaroun Well, maybe not all of those, but I'm sure restrictions will apply.

New2WDW

animay said:
Vacations for life! Not exceeding more than two trips per year...at a value resort...not extending longer than 3 nights....not during summer or christmas seasons....no more than 4 people....theme park admission not included. Curse you, fine print. :lookaroun Well, maybe not all of those, but I'm sure restrictions will apply.

Is this stuff that you have read or are you just guessing? I would think the tickets would be included....:veryconfu

metscool

animay said:
I agree with you. I think that there will be some restrictions. But not that much.

animay

New2WDW said:
Is this stuff that you have read or are you just guessing? I would think the tickets would be included....:veryconfu

Just having fun with it. It sounds like one of those 'too good to be true' prizes. Just wondering how they'd actually offer a prize like that.

darthjohnny

Miceage reports that there will be 1,000,000 prizes given away. 330,000 in Disneyland and the rest in WDW. There will be a 3rd-party sweepstakes group that will randomly pick specific times and places in the park, who will then send the Dream Squad to that area to give out the appropriate prize.

Chape19714

I wonder what the Dream Squad costumes will look like. Maybe creative costuming will be at thier best, or maybe it'll look completly shall we say...odd. Just a thought. Maybe that's where all the Cinderellabration cosutumes are going! :lol:

DisneyWales

I think alot of this will be stuff like free Mickey ears and Balloons. Which in turn helps sales as people will buy them is they see other people wearing them.

Not that im attaking the idea its great, and im gonna work my self silly to win something, even if it is a balloon:sohappy:

imamouse

darthjohnny said:
Miceage reports that there will be 1,000,000 prizes given away. 330,000 in Disneyland and the rest in WDW. There will be a 3rd-party sweepstakes group that will randomly pick specific times and places in the park, who will then send the Dream Squad to that area to give out the appropriate prize.

Most states sweepstakes' law, including FL, have a 'no purchase necessary' clause (mandatory), so there will be options to win a prize made available to folks who don't happen to be inside the parks. My guess is an online drawing of sorts, but I don't know for certain.

Does anyone have more information on how to be eligible for the YOMD giveaways without paying to enter the parks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom